Part 15

1 week later

New was doing fine now.Earth and Zee took Greek care of him.It was afternoon time..They had eaten their food. Earth and New were watching a movie.And Zee wnet to office after Lunch...

At office

Zee was sitting in his cabin and was reading some files..After a while Boun came to his cabin...

Boun :"You called me Zee"

Zee :"Yes. Have you got any information about New's brother"

Boun :"Not yet. Don't worry I will get it soon.....but we already found about his all friends location...."

Zee :"Okay"

Boun :"Okay then I am taking my leave"

Zee :"Wait....I-I want your and your boyfriend help...."

Boun was slightly surprised after hearing that Zee need his boyfriend help

Boun :"For what?"

Zee :"Actually.....I want to propose someone"

Now Boun was extremely shock that his Bestfriend and the cruel mafia is in love with someone...

Boun :"WHO ?"he almost shouted...

Zee :"Calm down...why are you shouting like that.." he said with a straight face

Boun :"Anyway.....tell me the name now..."he said excitedly

Zee :"mm....Its....Its New"

Boun jumped in excitement and hugged Zee.

Boun :"Okay tell me what kind of help do you need...."

Zee :"I want to purpose him in the most beautiful way...."

Boun :"Okay and....."

Zee :"Tell Prem to come now in my office then we will discuss further...."

Boun immediately called Prem and told him everything..Prem was so happy to hear that because he know that somewhere  New also like Zee....

After almost 30 minutes Prem came and now all of them were sitting in Zee's Cabin....

Boun :"Now , tell what you are planning"

Zee :"Okay.....so Prem can you tell me what are the things New like...." 

Prem :"Ofcourse"

After that Prem told about all the things that New like....

Boun :"You will propose him in house or out somewhere??"

Zee :"I have not decided yet.....what you guys say?"

Prem :"Propose him somewhere out....."

Prem :"I have got a idea..."

"What?" Boun and Zee asked at the same time...

Prem :"He really like camping,picnics,river sides and all that so...you can propose him somewhere like that.."

Prem :"And pii don't forget to tell this about Pii Earth....."

[Prem already know Earth because Boun told him and he also met him when he went to see New after that incident(Panic attack)]

Zee just hummed in response....

Zee :"And told me the whole plan you are planning"

Prem :"Okay....so from today you will start ignoring New...."

Zee :"No...I am not going to do it.."

Prem :"You have to....You know he also likes you but he always denied in this way he will also get to know about his feelings..."

Boun :"Hmmm...he is right. You can give it a try..moreover you don't have to do it for a long time just for few days"

Zee :"Okay"

Prem :"Okay then we will discuss other things later....with Pii Earth..."

Zee :"Okay"

Boun and Prem went home and after sometime Zee also decided to go home...he was very happy that finally he will propose New and sad at the same time because he have to ignore him for somedays....

He reached home...he didn't saw anyone in the living so he went near kitchen and there he saw New and Earth were cooking food. After that he directly went to his room and got freshen up.
After that he came down and sat on the chair he didn't even looked at New . While eating he talked with Earth but didn't talked with New..New felt very bad but he didn't said anything. But Earth noticed Zee odd behavior he decided to talk with him after dinner....

New didn't eat properly and he excused himself from them and directly went to his room..Zee felt very bad..Now Earth and Zee was only there so Earth asked

Earth :"Zee is there anything happen between you two"

Zee :"No Pii. Why?"

Earth :"So why are you ignoring him?"

Zee :"Actually it's all part of a plan"

Earth :"What plan?"

After that Zee told all the things the he had discussed with Boun and Prem in the Office.Earth was very happy to know that he loves New....and agreed to help him...

After that they also went to there respective room.

ZeeNew room

New was lying on the bed. When he saw Zee came in the room he quickly sat on the bed to talk with Zee...

New :"Did I did something why are you not talking to me..."

Zee didn't answer...

New :"Atleast ans.......What are you doing?"

Zee didn't answer he came bear the bed and took one pillow from then and went near the couch to sleep....

New :"What have I done at least tell me...why are you b-behaving l-like t-that ?" He almost chocked while saying that

Zee can hear the sobbing of New but he didn't turn aftersome time he didn't hear any sound so he turn toward bed he saw that New slept while crying....

Zee got up from the couch and went near New..

Zee:"I am sorry baby for making you cry....just endure it for somedays and after you accept my proposal I will make sure that you never cry again...."

After that he kissed New and slept beside him.....