Part 13(Injection)

Next Day

Zee woke up first , he saw the cute sleeping figure beside him.He kissed him on his cheeks and went to do his morning routine.It was almost 9o'clock in the morning.He came out from the washroom and started awakening New.

New woke up but he want to sleep more but Zee didn't allow since it was already late.....his eyes were still not opened properly...he somehow managed to reached washroom.

Zee was looking at him , he smiled after seeing his childish and cute behavior.

After that both of them came down to have their breakfast.Earth was already there
and was setting the dining table.Nowadays mostly Earth make food by himself because New loved the food prepared by him.

They all had there breakfast. Zee didn't went to office today, since there was nothing important work there.After breakfast New went to do painting.And both brothers were talking about some business material.

After a brief conversation, they noticed that they had not seen New for almost an hour now.They became worried because both of them knew that New was still not healed completely. They both rushed towards New room but they didn't found him there. So,they started to search him in the whole house.

When they both reached near the garden area they both heard a soft and sonorous voice.They went to the garden only to get surprised....they saw New was giggling and singing while painting. Both of them just kept looking at him.They were lost somewhere after seeing at that beautiful sight.They both went little closer to him and started to looking at the painting.....

They both went little closer to him and started to looking at the painting

(Just take this as a reference pic I don't own this pic...credit goes to the real owner..)

"Beautiful" they both said at the same time.New flinched, when he suddenly hear there voice.

New :"What are you two doing here?"

Earth :"We didn't saw you from almost an hour,So we got worried and came here to search you..."

New :"Oh!Sorry Pii. For making you two worried."

Zee :"Baby I didn't know you can sing also..."

New :"mm...just a little bit"

Earth :"You can sing pretty well .Angel "

New :"Thanks Pii"

Zee :"By the way, are you done with the painting..."

New :"Yes"

Earth :"Okay then , let'sgo inside it is almost lunch time.And you also have to take medicines"

New :"Okay Pii" he said with a pout on his face..

After that they went inside.After 15 to 20 minutes they have their lunch.They all went to Zee's room (also New's room) and Earth gave medicines to New.And Earth went to his room.

Zee didn't went anywhere, since he knew that Earth will need his help now.

After 5 minutes Earth back in the room, with an injection in his hand."Ready for the injection Angel"
"And please don't run like that day....it took me 1 hour just for giving you 1 injection...."

After every 8 days New have to take injection for the panic attacks.Since he still get panic attacks sometimes and it is not good for health.....

New was very much afraid of the injections. And he absolutely forgot about that he have to take injection today.So,after taking medicines he was peacefully reading a book , sitting on the bed.

As soon as Earth entered in the room and told about the injection. He gulped in fear but he didn't let out any expression on his face.He slightly got up from the bed and went near the door.

The brother didn't saw any expression on New face so they didn't pay any attention. Earth went to prepare the inject and Zee was reading some files....

New saw the chance a opened the door and quickly run outside the room.Both the brothers didn't expected this....since, they didn't saw any expression of fear or anything....

New shouted "I will not take that injection"

They both looked at each other and shook there head in disbelief..."not again"  they let out this words in the same time..

They started to run behind him telling him to stop.....but New was New stubborn...he kept running in the whole mansion......After running for almost 30 to 40 minutes they somehow managed to caught New...

Now New was trapped between Zee arms he was struggling to free himself from Zee's grip....

"Stop struggling baby you will not able to free yourself and I won't leave you until you take the injection..."Zee said

"P-Please le-leave m-me......please Pii....p-please n-no-not the i-injection p-please" New said while crying a mess.....

Earth came closer to New and said  "Don't cry Angel....this is for your good only"

Earth tried to inject but he failed to do so because New was moving too much....

Earth told Zee to take New in the room..so, Zee picked up New and went towards room.Zee made him lie on the bed...he hovered over New legs and grab his hands tightly...Earth came on the room and locked the door....

New was still crying and struggling to get out from Zee's grip....but he couldn't.

Earth came closer to the bed and inject the liquid in his body.....this time New can barely moved his body so Earth easily inject him...

After getting inject New drifted in a deep sleep. (because this injection help to make nerves and mind calm)  After that they both signed in relief. Zee covered New with blanket and they both sat on the couch present in the room rest for sometime and later discussed about some deals....

Sorry for the mistakes,since English is not my first language.....

If you want me to improve something....hope you will comment and if you want to give any ideas for the upcoming chapter freely suggest me

Thankyou