part 4

(This part include violence...if you are not able to handle this thing.....you can skip this part)

Back to the story ~

1 week later

Zee didn't do anything to New because his brother was with him.He loves his brother,he didn't want to show his mafia side to his brother..

At evening

They were all having there dinner...Earth suddenly said that he have to go to other country for 5 month because of some work....New was shock after hearing this cause he knows that if Pii Earth will not here with him
Zee can do what ever he want...he was safe till now only because of Earth...Zee just said okay and went to his room....

New was crying....

Earth:"What happen Angle. Why are you crying"

He didn't said that he was afraid of Zee he just shook his head in no and said...

"Nothing Pii. I will just miss you "

Earth:"Awww my little Angle. Don't worry I will come back soon" he said with a smile

Earth came near him and hugged him...New requested him to stay with him in his room today..Earth agreed and they both went to the  room...

Zee was in his room with a evil smirk on his face and he said to himself...

"What will you do now bitch.There is no one to save you .I can do what ever i want to with you..."

AT MORNING

Earth was packing his stuffs and New was helping him...After sometime they both came down to have breakfast...Zee was already there and having his breakfast...They both also have there breakfast..

It was time for Earth to leave....Zee and new both came near door to see him off....Earth hugged both of them..

Zee-"Have a safe flight Pii"
New-"come soon pii . I will miss you" he said with a teary eyes...

Earth-"Thanks Zee"."I will also miss you my Angle"

Earth- "And Zee don't forget what I said yesterday..."

Zee: "Don't worry Pii I will not..."

FLASHBACK

At that night after dinner Earth and New both went to the room..After sometime when New slept....Earth came to Zee's room...

Earth : "Can I come in ?"
Zee : "Pii come........when are you asking..you can come when ever you want.."

Earth: "Hmm..Actually I came here to talk with you... "

Zee: "Say pii"

Earth : "I know you have buyed him as a slave but he is very small. Please don't force him for anything. And don't do anything like you did that day...." he said with an angry voice...

Zee: "okay Pii." He said with a cold voice

After that Earth went to his room...

FLASHBACK END

Back to the story...

After that Earth left for airport.And they both went inside.

New was going to his room but he stopped when he heard Zee's voice....

" Hey Bitch where are you going" Zee said with an angry voice

New started  trembling and replied in a low voice...

"I-I w-was g-go-going i-in my r-room Pii"

(New started to call Zee pii because of Earth and Zee also said nothing because of his brother)

"Don't call me Pii. Call me master...you are my slave. BITCH"
Zee said I am angry voice

New nodded.

"I want words bitch" Zee said..

"O-Okay M-Ma-Master" New replied

"Go and wash the dishes"Zee said

New nodded and went directly to the kitchen...

Time skips~

It was afternoon now they both were having lunch....after lunch New went to do the dishes....
After sometime Zee called New and order him to make dinner...

New nodded and went to prepare food for dinner

At Dinner time

Zee came and sit on the chair...New came and serve him dinner. Zee tastes the food and suddenly he threw the food on the floor . Zee stood up from the  chair and looked towards New.He slapped new......
He was looking very angry New lowered his head in fear and his body started trembling....

Zee grabbed his wrist and took him to the kitchen.Zee turn on the stove and pull New hand toward it..

New hand was now on the stove and his hand started burning.....New was screaming in pain.....he started struggling to free his hand from Zee's grip but new was too weak.....he started to beg

"Ahhhhhh......m-mas...ahhhhhh....m-master...... p-please...ahhhhhh.....p-please.......l-leave...ahhhhhh....m-my.....h-hand.....ahhhhhh....its...its....hurting...ahhhhhh......ple-please..."

Zee didn't listen to him... New hand was still on the stove.... blood started to coming out.....after 2 minutes Zee loosen his grip on his hand and New run toward the tap and put his hand in water...he got some relief from the burning sensation....

Zee came and started to drag him upstairs....new was crying mess now.....

"Now you will know what I can do bitch" Zee said in anger

Zee drag him in the dark room and locked him there....New started to scream...

"O-Open....t-the...d-door....m-master.....P-Please....I...w-will...n-never...d-do...a-any.....mistake...... a-again....p-please....m-master"

(Refrence pic )

(New have Nyctophobia (afraid of darkness))

Zee didn't listen anything and went to meet Boun

As they have fixed in the morning......

New POV

My hand is paining so much...and it is still bleeding....and he locked me in the dark room..what will I do I am afraid of dark.....If I scream also there is no one to help me...Pii Earth is also not here....why... Pii Arthid why.... did you do this to me...w-why?

(Maids were still in the house but no one dares to help New because if they will try Zee will kill them...)

New stopped screaming cause he didn't get any response from outside....he curled up his body and sit near the door....he stared having trouble in breathing...and soon became unconscious...