part 14

Time skips~

New woke up after almost 3 - 4 hour . He sat on the bed with a huge pout on his face.Zee and Earth saw him awoke.So,they stated to move towards him.But they stop after hearing New voice.

New :"Don't....Don't come near me . You two are very bad . You are also like them....leave me alone. "

Both brothers looked at each other with confusion.At first they thought that New was just angry....so he his saying like that..They tried to move close..But New jumped on the other side of the bed and stated shouting..
"I said leave me alone . Don't come near me"

Both of just thought the New was angry with them so they decided to leave the room and come back after sometime when New will calm down.

They both were sitting in Earth's room....

Zee :"Suddenly what happen to him Pii. He didn't act like this after the first injection" he said with a confused expression (tone)

Earth :"I also don't know. But I am sure that is nothing wrong with the inject.....Maybe he saw a bad dream or nightmare while sleeping....."

Earth :"Don't worry let's ask him after he calm down a bit "

They continue talking about other things. After 30 minutes they thought of going  to New.Now they were standing near the door of New's room. They didn't heard any sound so they thought that New was sleeping.  They opened the door...only to get shock. The room was all messed up and the pieces of broken glass were scattered on the floor. They were stunned after seeing all that because New didn't do anything like this before.

They both went inside the room and looked for New.They saw New sitting in the corner of the room.hugging his knees with face hide in it. They went near him and Zee gently touched his hand but New flinced in fear and started mumbling something..

"Please don't...don't touch me....Please don't inject that thing in my body please...it hurts very much please...."

Zee :"Baby...baby look at me it me"
Earth :"Angel..it me your Pii. Don't get scared. "

They tried to comfort him but they couldn't. New was not listening to them...he was still repeating the same thing again and again.They both noticed that New started breathing heavily....

Both of them started getting worried because just a few hours ago New had been given an injection. But right now he was having a panic attack again.

Earth told Zee to take New in his room(Earths room). So Zee picked up New in his arms and they all quickly started walking towards the room.James was still having trouble breathing. Rahul gently made her lie down on the bed and started. New was still having trouble in breathing. Zee gently made him lie down on the bed and started rubbing his hand softly.

Earth :"Don't waste time Zee.His condition is getting worse.Go and bring the oxygen cylinder from the medical room..."

(Note : Zee have a room in his mansion with all the medical supplies present in it. )

Zee quickly rushed towards the room and brought the oxygen cylinder. Earth quickly took the oxygen cylinder from his hand and quickly put on the oxygen mask on New. After that Earth put in the needle of Dextrose (IV glucose drip) in his hand.And inject some medicines in the glucose bottle, so the New could calm down and sleep.

Time skips ~

After sometime New condition was stable.

Almost after 1 hour New opened his eyes. He looked around the entire room and tried to remember what happened few hours ago. He looked at his hand and oxygen mask..

He only remember that he was shouting on the brothers after that he didn't remember anything.

Both of them were discussing about New health.When they heard faint voice.

New :"P-Pii" said with a very low voice.

They both looked at New and quickly went near him....

Earth :"Angel...how are you feeling now ?"

New :"Fine Pii . Just a little headache is there"

Zee help New to sit on the bed with the support of headboard. New was trying to remove the oxygen mask but Zee stopped him...

Zee :"Keep the oxygen mask on.It will help in breathing..Don't remove it..."

New didn't said anything and removed his hand from the oxygen mask.
Earth came with a glass of juice and gave it to New.

Earth :"Here drink this,you will feel better. And after drinking put on the oxygen mask again..."

New :"Thankyou Pii....and also sorry to both of you...."

"Sorry!! why? " Both asked at the same time..

New :"I don't remember everything thing that happened but I remember I was shouting on both of you....Sorry again"

Earth :"Its okay....don't think about it now"

Zee :"Can I ask you something New"

New :"Yes"

Zee :"Why are you afraid of injections . Is it something related to your past ?"

New :"Y-Yes " he said hesitantly

Earth :"If you are comfortable can you tell us about that"

New hesitantly start to tell. Zee Khab do you remember I have told you about my brother and his friends...

Zee :"Yes I do"

They didn't stop after that day.So they start coming in the house daily.One day they brought something they forcefully inject that thing in my body. I don't know what was that but it gives me unbearable pain.

Whenever there mood is not good they inject that thing in double amount only to get pleasure after hearing my painful screams. They also used to beat me.....sometime..

So this is why now I am afraid of injections...

After that Earth told to New to sleep from sometime..And both brothers went outside...

Zee was very angry after hearing that from New...he just want to kill them all...

Earth :"Zee...do me a favour"

Zee :"Sure Pii....tell me what is it..."

Earth :"Find those bastard asap...." he said in an angry voice

Zee :"Sure Pii .....don't worry I will make them regret for what they have done to my baby "

Earth :"No....not you "

Zee :"Then who Pii"

Earth :"I will do it.... I will give them a taste of their own medicine"he said with a smirk

Zee :"Sure Pii"

After saying that Earth went to kitchen for making dinner...

And Zee called Boun and told everything that happened and told him to search them.....

Zee and Boun both were excited to see the New version of Earth....because till now both of them only saw his calm nature....