Part 21

Time Skips

It was evening...Zee and Earth were sitting in the room where New was sleeping. They were just waiting about random things while waiting for New to wake up...

New slowly opened his eyes but as soon as he came in his senses all the incidents of morning started roaming in his mind....

He started crying out of fear....Zee and Earth quick came towards New....when they heard his voice..

When New saw Zee near him...he tightly hugged him as his life depend on him...
"Shh!!...We are here don't cry..." Zee said while patting his back..

"H-hia....they came to take me...please help me Hia..."

"Angel...calm down..drink this water..."

Zee took the glass from Earth and helped New to drink water.....

New calm down a little but he was still hugging Zee...

"Okay now tell who are you talking about??" Zee asked..

"They...who came in morning with Pii Boun.." New replied

"Boun.!!he didn't came today..." Zee said..

New confusingly looked at Earth to conform..

"Yes Angel...no one came today maybe you have saw some dreams..." Earth said

New was now more confused...

"Anyways...how are you feeling now ??" Earth asked in trying to change to topic..

"I am fine...but why did you asked what happened to me ??" New said

"Oh that...you fainted because of weakness..." this time Zee said..

"Okay now go and freshen up I am going to make dinner Zee came down with New" Earth said

"Okay Pii" Zee said and Earth went out of the room for making dinner..

After 30 minutes both of them came down and went near dinning table and sat on there chair...

After waiting for 10 minutes Earth came with dinner...

After dinner they went to there respective rooms...

In mid night..

New was in deep sleep...Zee carefully pulled out his hand and put New head on the pillow and he slowly got off from the bed...He cover New with blanket and went out of the room...

Zee went to Earth room...Earth was already waiting for him in his room...

"Pii you plan was nice to not tell New about them again...." Zee said while sitting beside Earth..

"Mmm...it can be risky if we again tell him about them.." Earth replied

Flashback

Three of them were sitting in the living room....

"After New wake up we will not tell or talk anything about today's incident with him..." Earth said..

"But why??"Boun asked

"We have seen his situation if we talk about them with him I don't think it will be good for him.."

They both hummed

Flashback End

"Okay Pii a what we will do next.." Zee asked

"Nothing...let's just go to meet our New guests.. " Earth replied

After that they went to special room...

Three of them were tied on the chair and was unconscious..Zee signaled one of the guard to wake them up...

Guard quickly took one of the bucket of cold water and pour it on them....

When the cold water came in contact with them they wake up... and saw both Zee and Earth infront of them...

"Why are you doing this to us...what do you want??" One of them asked...

"You lied to us that you will give us job" other said..

"I thought you will like this job but I guess you didn't" Earth replied...

"What do you mean ??" Third one asked...

"I mean you are here to give pleasure to my guards after all they also have some needs" Earth said sarcastically..

Zee was just looking at Earth surprisingly..

"Anyway...did you enjoyed today....I hope they were gentle with you..." Earth asked..

"You fucking bas...." one of them yelled but his word were cut off with a hard slap on his face...

"Mind your language when you talk to him and keep you voice low or I will make sure you can't talk ever again in your whole life " Zee said in cold voice..

"Calm down Zee.... And you all get ready for your jobs other guards will come when their shift is over.... " Zee said and came out of the room with Zee ignoring their  screams....

After that they both came in Earths room...

"Pii you will not kill them..." Zee asked...

"No I will not kill them....I will just make their life a living hell..." Earth normally said

"Pii I guess you are more cruel them me hmm..." Zee said teasingly

"Go to you room now,get some rest I also want to sleep" Earth said..

After that Zee went to his room and lay down beside New....he gently kiss him on his forehead...New also hugged him when he feel the warmth of his body....