Part 17

In Morning

It was all same as yesterday. Zee woke up first and went downstairs after getting freshen up. He had his breakfast and discussed about the Plan with Earth and went office....

Earth went to wake up New...After waking him up Earth told him to get ready and told him that Prem will be here soon...

After that Earth went to his room and got ready and packed the necessary things....and most important Medicines of New....

Earth and New was now in the living room waiting for Prem...after a while he came and greeted both of them and sat beside them....

Prem : Pii Zee is coming?

Earth : No,he have some works so, he will not come and what about Boun..

Prem : He will join us at camping...

Earth : Okay... good!

New : Okay then let's go!

After that they all took the things and sat in the car.....and headed towards there destination...

Almost after 1 hour they reach there and New was so surprised after seeing the location....its was same as his dream place that he always wanted to go....

(Reference Pic)

(Credit goes to the real owner of this image

(Credit goes to the real owner of this image.....)

Prem had already planned all the things....Tent was already there and the other things are also there....

They spread the mat infront of the camp and sat there....New and Prem went to take pictures and Earth was sitting there and watching them....after a while he called Zee and told him that they have safely reached....

After sometime New and Prem came back after taking pictures....They were hungry also because they haven't ate the breakfast yet....

New : Pii I am hungry.......he said while sitting there...

Prem : Me too.....he said in a childish way

Earth chuckled after seeing there behavior.....they both were behavior like a little child...

Earth : Okay......breakfast is ready come here and eat your food....

They both went near Earth... where he was sitting and took their plates....Earth had made some sandwiches in morning for breakfast. Before coming..he packed the food and juice for them....After eating there food Earth gave New the medicine but New was insisting on not taking the medicine...

New : No Pii....not today.

Earth : Take the medicines or you will again fall sick...

New : I will not... he was behaving like a little child.