Part. 18 (Happy Moments)

"He hates me....."

Zee eyes shoot opened when he heard the voice....he waked up and turn towards the phone....the caller I'd was showing Boun's name he quickly picked up the call....

Boun : Hello Zee...

Zee : Boun he hates me...he hates me...what will I do now...

Boun : Hey!hey!Zee!! Are you crying?....And who hates you.... he asked in a confused tone...

When Boun said that Zee came out of his world and realized that it was just a dream...

Boun : Hey...are you alright..??

Zee : Ya-Yeah....why did you call...

Boun : I called you to tell that we will being New after 10 minutes...so get yourself ready....

Zee : O-Okay....

Call End

"What kind of dream was that...??"Zee said in mind.."Anyways I will let that happen I will try my best to win his heart...."  he said to him self

And went in the car to get ready...

On the otherside...

After some chitchat they went to see sunset...

(Credit goes to the real owner...)

New : It is so beautiful....

They all simply hummed in response... after enjoying the sunset...they came back near tent and lit the campfire....

New was enjoying the view....but he was little sad....maybe he was missing someone....who knows..

Boun signaled both Earth and Prem that every thing is ready and it's time to go there...

Boun : Hey New..

New : Yes...Pii

Boun : I know one beautiful place here....would you like to go??

New : Ofcourse Pii...let's go

Prem : But you have to be blindfolded..

New : But why....?? He asked in confusion

Boun : We will also do the same with Pii Earth....And it will be fun...

Prem : Yeah...it would be fun..

New : Okay...then do what ever you want...but please stay with me you know right I have Nyctophobia...

Prem : Don't worry...we will not leave you...

After that they blindfolded New...and New...And ofcourse they didn't did it with Earth it was just to make him agree for that...

New : But how will I walk now....??

Boun : Don't worry I will pick you  up

New : Okay...

After that Boun Picked New in his arms and they all moved towards that area....

Prem texted Earth to go first and tell Zee that they are coming....

After sometime they reached and Boun carefully put New down and removed his blindfold Now New was facing Boun it was all dark...