part 10

Zee didn't slept whole night thinking about New past.....He was thinking about what should have triggered New that he gets nightmares and panic attacks constantly........

He suddenly remembered that day when he locked New in that dark room....he got surprised when he connected all the dots......he felt very bad about that...

..........................................                                                     

Boun and Prem were having there dinner and Prem asked Boun about New.....

Prem : "Did you find anything about New."

Boun: "Aa..mm....N-No" he said hesitantly...

Prem knows he is lying because he knew that he had met Zee....and they can get all information in some hours only...

Prem : "Don't lie to me...I know that you got the information......"

Boun : "I-I am saying the truth"

Prem : "Okay!! Don't tell me I will not eat any food or take medicines....." he said with frustration....

(Note: Prem health is not good he got discharged 1 day ago from the hospital)

Boun :"Really I don't know anything"

Prem :"Okay!!"

After saying that Prem got up from there and straight went to his room and locked the door from inside....
Boun came near the room and knocked at the door but he didn't got any response he again knocked but didn't got any response....He got worried because Prem is very weak at this moment and decided to tell him everything....

Boun :"Okay I will tell you everything but please open the door baby..."

After hearing this Prem quickly open the door and asked him again about New but Boun told him to eat him dinner and take his medicines first then he will tell.....

Prem quickly done all the things and now both were sitting in there room.....

Prem:"Now tell me!! "

Boun :"Actually he is with Zee"

Prem :"WHAT!!Why"

Boun :"Yah!! He is with Zee because News brother sold him to Zee"

Prem:"But why ?"

Boun :"His brother was not able to pay the debts and sold New to Zee...."

Prem :"Please take me to him. I want to meet him plzz baby plzz"

Boun :"No I can't plzz understand baby"

Prem :"Plzz baby plzz " he said with a puppy face

Boun :"Okay get ready at evening"

It was already morning and Zee went to do his morning routine after he came out from washroom he saw New was still sleeping and he went near to wake him up.

After sometime he woke up and went to do his morning routine.
New was not feeling well he have a little fever.....

They went downstairs and have there breakfast and Zee gave New  some medicines and went to his office and New went to his room and started reading some books which were present in the room