Part 11

At Night....

Zee came out of room and called Boun...and asked where are they Boun said they will be there in 5 minutes.....

Zee came back in the room and told New to get ready for seeing the gift New was very excited.....

They were sitting in the living room....they heard knock on the door one of the maid came and open the door...New was excitedly looking at door thinking that the gift has arrived but he saw boun standing there he got little sad and lowered his head ...but he got surprised after hearing the voice coming from  the door....he quickly got up and look towards the door.....he found Prem was standing there he run towards him and hugged him....tears were flowing from his eyes.....Prem was also so happy after seeing New.....after sometime they broke the hug and they all came inside and sat in the  living room..

Prem and New went to room and Zee and Boun were in the living room discussing about some business works....

In room

Both were sitting on the bed and talking.....

Prem : "Why did you suddenly disappeared?? Why didn't you call me?You know how worried I was?And what are you doing here with him?Why are you not answering ?"

New :"If you will stop asking questions then I can answer right ! "  he said with a smile

Prem :"Oh yeah!! Answer me now"

After that New told all the things that happened on that night.....but he didn't told that Zee had abused him in the starting....rather he told that Zee is very good person he told that Zee care about him and he told about the gift or we can say surprise that Zee gave him in this afternoon.....After that they talk about some normal things and all that....

After 20 minutes one maid came to their room and told them that dinner is ready and Boss(Zee) is calling them after that she went back....

They also came down and went towards the dining table.....table was decorated with different kind of tasty food.....they all start eating and enjoying their food......New only took 2 or 3 bites...he was not feeling well and excuse himself from there and ran towards the washroom.

Zee was worried about New he told them to continue...and went to check New.

Zee was waiting in the room.....New came out from the washroom.

Zee :"Are you okay??"he asked

New :"Yes"

New :"Why you are here? Why did you left them alone?"

Zee :"I was just worried about you so I came here...."

New :"Okay! Let's go now I am fine.."

Zee :"Are you sure?

New :"Yeah"

After that they came down and finished there dinner but New didn't ate anything.....

After some chit chat Boun and Prem went back New was sad that Prem was going.....Prem told him that they will come again to meet them....

After that New and Zee went to there bedroom and Zee asked New.....

Zee :"Now tell me what happen!"

New :"Nothing"

Zee :"You didn't eat anything"

Zee :"Did you vomit again"

New just nodded his head...He didn't told Zee about his health he was vomiting since morning.....

(Zee went near the window)

New was feeling dizzy after vomiting but he somehow control himself till Boun and Prem went back but he can't control himself anymore and collapsed....

Zee was looking outside suddenly he heard a sound and turned back only to get shock.....

He saw New was laying on the floor unconsciously he ran towards New...he put New head on his lap....and tried to wake him up but he didn't.....

Zee took up New from floor and put him on bed and quickly called doctor.....

After sometime Doctor came and checked New and give him dextrose (IV Glucose drip) and came out of the room....

Zee asked him about New condition doctor told him that he is very weak and "I think he had vomited many time today"....after that doctor went back

After that Zee came in the room and sat beside New and caressed his hair softly......

Zee decide to call Earth(Zee's brother) back because New need him the most now...

He went outside and called Earth...

On call

Zee :"Hello Pii"

Earth :"Hi....how are you?"

Zee :"I am fine Pii"

Earth :"And what about my angel where is he?"

Zee :"H-he is not good Pii"

Zee :"Come back Pii asap....he needs you Pii"

Earth:"What happened to him?"he asked with a worried tone...

After that Zee told everything that is happened with New....

Earth :"So many things happened and you are telling me now...."he said angrily

Zee :"I am sorry Pii..... but now come as soon as possible and don't worry about the work I will send someone else....."

Zee:"I know there are many good doctors here but I think New will be more comfortable with you....."

Earth :"Okay"

Call End

After that Zee went to him room...

On the other side, Earth booked the flight ticket and checkout from Hotel.....Luckily he got a flight which will take off just after two hour......he somehow got the tickets and he was happy that he will be with New till the next morning.......

Sorry for the boring episode.....

And thanks for supporting me I hope that you are liking this ff.....