Part 16 (Planning)

In Morning

Zee woke up first and planted a kiss on New cheeks gently.....not trying to wake him up.Then he slowly got up from the bed and went to do his morning routine.He came out of the washroom and get dressed up for his office. Today he didn't wake New up. He directly went downstairs and ate his breakfast and went to his office. Earth also didn't ask anything about New because he knew that Zee is ignoring New....

New woke up after sometime.He didn't saw Zee in the room. He thought that Zee is maybe in the washroom. He went near washroom but he didn't heard any noise so he opened the door. He didn't saw Zee there. After that he took a bath,then dressed up and went downstairs. He saw Earth there and asked him about Zee. Earth told him that he already went to office. After that Earth serves breakfast for New and for himself. New hardly took 2 or 3 bites and left the food and went to his room.

New POV

He came in the room and sat on the corner of the bed while hugging his Knees...

"Why are you ignoring me ? If I have done anything please tell me. Your ignorance is hurting me so bad!" He was talking with himself.

He thought for a while and decided that he would try to convince Zee. He decided to make some favourites dishes of Zee..

After sometime he came down and went to kitchen for making lunch. Earth also helped him.....

It was almost lunch time,Zee came from office and went to his room for getting freshen up..,after that he came down and sat on the chair....

Earth : Today New specially made lunch for you..

New : hope you will like it...

Zee didn't said anything and sat there while Earth serves the food.......
(He pretend to got a call from office...)

Zee : Pii ! I have to go...some work came up suddenly..

After saying that he took his blazer from the chair and went out..

On the otherside,New was very upset that Zee didn't even ate anything....New also got up from the chair but Earth again made him sit on the chair and make him eat his food properly.

After that, he took New with him in his room and gave him medicine and make him sleep. After New slept...., Earth got ready and went to Zee's office (Zee already messaged him to come in the office for further discussion. )

At office

Boun and Prem were already in the office and were waiting for Earth. After Earth arrived they all went to Zee's cabin..

They all sat on the chair....

Zee : Pii. Did he ate his lunch? Did he take his medicine?

Earth : Yes....don't worry I make him ate properly. But you have to end this all asap.

Prem : Don't worry Pii. This all will end today...and tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of his life..

"Tomorrow" all the other three said together (with a surprised expression )

Zee : but how....in such a less time how we will manage..

Prem : Don't worry I have prepared all the things so just chill...

Then he told about the plan.....that he and Earth will go his house and will make plan of picnic with New...And also told that Zee and Boun will not come with them.......and so on. They discussed some more time and the Prem and Earth left from office.