Part 22(Shopping)

Next Day ~

Prem knew about yesterday so he came to meet New.... New was very happy to see his bestie... After breakfast they both decided to go out and have some fun..

After getting ready they call their boyfriends... They didn't told the reason... They just said them to come fast...

After 10 to 15 minutes...they came...they both didn't told the reason why they called them in such a hurry....

"New are you alright"
"Prem are you alright"

They both said at a time while they are entering the house...

"Yeah we are fine" Prem said

"So why did you called us in such a rush" Boun asked

"We made a plan to go out and have some fun and we want our boyfriend to go with us" Prem
said

"So you should have told us directly...we were so worried" Zee said

"If we told you directly,would you both agree...You both are always busy in your works.." New said in an annoyed tone...

They both didn't said anything...

"Okay then let's go" Boun said breaking the silence in the room

After that they all went in the car...both the tops were sitting in front and Boun was driving...and the bottoms were in backsit....discussing what they will do the whole day...

First they decided to go for the shopping....

"Now you will see the other side of your boyfriend" Boun whispered to Zee..

Zee looked at Boun in confusion...

Boun already know that what is going to happen because he had come to shopping with them earlier also....

But it was the first for Zee...

Earth didn't came with them because he have to meet someone...

After half an hour them reached in the mall....

Both the besties were choosing some cloths for them and for their boyfriends....

Zee : What do you mean by that it seems everything fine to me Boun..

Boun : Its just the starting bro wait for sometime and you will get to know...

After 2 hours they came out of the cloth shop....both the tops were carrying the bags and walking behind the bottoms...

Both the tops were exhausted...they knew if they say anything they will have to face the consequences...

Zee thought that the shopping is over he said...

Zee : If you don't have any other plans...let's go to home...

New : No...we have many plans now we will go jewelry shop,then shoes shops, then we will go for lunch after that we will go to amusement park then dinner after that home...

Zee was surprised after hearing that he looked at Boun.. he just smiled .. Now Zee understood that what Boun mean by that....

After almost 3 hour they finished there shopping and came out of mall....

Both the tops sighed.... and went into the car..

Okay now let's go for lunch I am hungry... New said

After that they went in a famous restaurant and had their lunch...after having lunch they went to amusement park as decided...

They played all the rides and had fun...

Now the tops were sitting on the bench and the bottoms were in a shop buying something...

Zee : I am so tired....

Boun : Mee too... Btw did you like you boyfriend new side...

Zee : Umm...I didn't know that he is so energetic...

Zee : Anyways how many time did you came with them..

Boun : Many times...

Boun : And I am telling you in advance... Don't plan anything on Tuesday...

Zee : Why?

Boun : Because we have to come again on Tuesday...

Zee : What but why ?

Boun : Don't ask too many questions...see they are coming we have to go now...

After that they all went to have dinner and then they both came to house...

Boun and Prem are staying there...

Earth: So how was you day..?

New : It was so good...I wish you were also there with us...

Earth : I also wanted to go but...

Prem : Don't worry Pii we will again go on Tuesday....so don't plan anything on that day...

Zee was shock after hearing that...he thought that Boun was just joking but....

Earth just nodded...

New : Pii this is for you...

New gave a cute bracelet to Earth..

Earth : It's so beautiful....Thanks Angel...

Earth : Okay Now go and take rest you all must be tired...

After that they all went to their respective rooms....BounPrem were staying in guest room