part 5

BounPrem POV

After that day when Boun picked Prem from the cafe.....Boun and Prem decided that they will stay together and Prem will not continue his work in cafe...

After somedays

Prem was sitting on the couch with Boun....Prem was reading book and Boun was doing some work on his laptop....they were casually talking...

Prem: "What should I make for dinner baby"
Boun:"Anything you want"

After that they were just normally talking about something and Prem suddenly said...

Prem :"baby.."
Boun:"hmm"
Prem:"do you remember my friend from the cafe.."
Boun:"hmmm"
Prem:"I have tried many times to contact him after that day but I was unable to contact him.....can you take to his house tomorrow morning"
Boun:"Okay"

Next Day

They went to New house but they saw lock on the door..They ask neighbours about them....they said that they saw a big car near there house that day and after the car left they saw his brother coming out with luggage....They asked him where he is going he said that he will going to stay with his parents...After that Prem asked about New but they said they didn't know anything about New....

Boun :"Did he told where he is going?"

Neighbours:"No he didn't told about the place..."

After that Boun and Prem went home..Prem was very worried  about his bestfriend....Boun looked at Prem condition and said

"Don't worry I will try to find about him "

After that Prem went to his room....And Boun was thinking how can he find about New...Then he decided to take help from his Bestfriend Zee....

After that he call Zee and fix the meeting....He didn't told anything on call..

At Night

Zee came after he locked New in the dark room....Now he was in the restaurant where they decided to meet....

Zee was waiting for Boun after sometime boun came and they both sat on the chair...
After that Zee asked...

Zee :"Now tell what is the reason behind this meeting"
Boun: "Actually I want your help in finding someone"
Zee: "Who?"
Boun : "His name is New "

Zee was little surprised....

Zee: "And why are you finding him ??"
Boun:" You know about my Bf right !"
Zee :"Yeah!! What is the connection between this? "
Boun:"Actually New is my boyfriends bestfriend....he is trying to contact him from so many day but he couldn't....and today we went to his house but we didn't get anything from there also..."
Zee : "He is my slave now...."he said without any expression...

Boun was stunned after hearing that...

Boun: "w-what!! What are you saying"
Zee: "yeah !! His brother sold him to me because he was unable to pay the money  "

Boun: "But now what should I tell to Prem "
Zee:" Tell your boyfriend that he also went with his brother...."

After that Zee got a call from his maid...on call Maid told that.....There is no sound coming from the dark room...should they check or not...

Zee:"Don't go there I am coming"

Maid :"okay sir "

After that Zee told Boun and went  to his mansion....

At Mansion

Zee was now in the mansion he directly went to the dark room he unlock the room and saw New was lying on the floor....his face was gone pale...he quickly checked his nerves..his nerves was very slow...

He quickly picked him up in bridal style and went to his room .... he gently put him on the bed and called doctor....

After sometime Doctor came and checked him(New)

He bandaged his hand and came out from the  room and told Zee that he got a panic attack after that he gave some medicine and went back...

After that Zee went to his room and sat beside New he was looking at New without any expression...
After sometime  he went to take shower....

After taking shower he came and sleep beside New.....