Chapter 14

Arnav

She's leaving...

She's leaving me...

And I can't do anything about it. Because she will not listen...

I did everything... I tried begging, blackmailing, and so on. But she's not willing to listen... She has made her choice.

My chest is as heavy as a stone, and my throat is tightening up. I can't think... I can't think of anything that will stop her from leaving... As her words echoed in my ears, I swallowed dryly. I had noticed the misery in her eyes. She doesn't want to do this, but she's still doing it.

I know she loves me. And I have seen that in her eyes, but I've also seen her wish to leave.

The heaviness inside me is increasing. I can't breathe... I want this feeling to go away, but it won't. I wish I could tell someone about how I'm feeling, but I can't. Because no one is actually here.

If it had been a few months ago, before the incident with Shyam, I would have told Di. But now... she's already insecure about Khushi. I don't want her to be sad any more....

Why is Khushi being like this?... She won't be happy with being separated from me. She is also in pain. But she wants to leave because of the things I said that night... But I had also apologized. Why can't she just accept it and move on?... Why can't she see how much I regret those actions? Why can't she understand how much I love her? The fact that I won't be able to breathe if she leaves me... I... I'll die from the inside... I'll never be able to deal with the person I used to be anymore if she leaves me alone.

She is the reason I changed this much. Unknowingly... But how will I live if she leaves?

I have tried to convince her, but she refused to listen. She has already decided...

Is this how you feel when someone makes life decisions for you while you stand by and can do nothing?...