Chapter 12 : Finding Serenity

"Where are we heading to?" I asked.

"Wait, baby. Keep patience." Abhi chuckled and said.

"God knows where you are taking me!"

It was a long journey & soon I felt my eyelids getting heavy. So, I closed my eyes to take a nap. Not long after, I felt Abhi caressing and stroking my head gently. I took a quick glance at him with my half-closed eyes to find his left hand on my head and right hand on the steering still being as focussed to driving. His gentle strokes were so soft & so comforting, that soon sleep engulfed me.

I was totally enjoying my short nap and sleeping while hugging myself but everything got spoiled when someone shook me vigorously. Instantly, I opened my eyes only to find Abhi shaking me. I groaned in frustration as I was still half asleep and he forcefully woke me up from my short nap.

"Um- why did you wake me up so early? I want to sleep more." I said with my eyes closed.

"Yeah, keep sleeping, sleepyhead. I will go and find another girl to have the date with me then."

My eyes instantly shot open & I sat straight.

"What the hell did you say? Gonna find another girl? Then what am I here for?"

"For having your beauty naps, I guess. And it's better to find another girl who doesn't sleep on her first date."

"Abhi, try to do that and see what happens to you?"

"What will my jealous princess do, huh?" He asked while gradually coming closer to my face. I kept on moving my head backwards but got pinned to the seat anyways. I prayed to God so that he didn't move any more closer. But with each passing second, he decreased the remaining space between us at an unusual pace.

"He is not gonna stop, Esha!!" My brain told me.

My breath became unusually heavier when he stopped moving his face anymore but the distance finally created by him between us was unfortunately unfruitful to me.

"Baby, it has been long, since we- I want to kiss these luscious lips of yours."

"I-I don't w-want it." I breathed out these unarranged words while stuttering heavily.

"Okay. If you want to prevent me, try harder, I'll see how much you can deny me. I'm sure that you can't save them from me today. Let's see who wins."

I looked into his eyes full of his love for me. It did nothing but flutter my heart. Feeling contented by my feelings, I closed my eyes & accepted him, him to kiss me, him to fulfill his desire for me. He drew his face closer to me and rubbed his lips on mine slowly. Attaching his lips with mine, he kissed me gently. Grabbing my head from back, he swirled his tongue over my lips, gosh, the kiss was making me insane. Probably, he got the taste of my strawberry lipbalm by now.

The kiss was slowly turning rough. The way he was kissing me and sucking my upper lip, the lipbalm had probably gone off by that time. While grazing his teeth over my lower lip and constantly sucking and pulling my upper lip in between his teeth, he suddenly bit the lower one. As I gasped due to his sudden gesture, he shoved his tongue inside my mouth and wrapped his tongue spirally against mine. Sensually caressing my tongue with his, he began sucking my tongue whereas I had to give in. Our saliva mixed and in a while, I started growing breathless, but this boy was busy devouring every inch of my mouth without any fail. I tapped on his shoulder when it was getting almost impossible for me to continue anymore. As soon as I let him know about it, he gave a gentle peck on my lips and finally left me.

"Always apply that lipbalm, baby. It enhances the taste of your lips." He let out a clear, ringing laugh after uttering those words whereas I tried to catch my breath and hide my blushing self.