Chapter 23: Get well soon

Do you realize that the real fun has begun? Well read the chapter, you'll understand.

Share your thoughts and opinions about the plot and the chapter. Don't forget to vote!

Your comments make me blush. So, do that more. After all, I'm not lucky like Esha and I don't have Abhi with me.

Jokes apart, I added the song for extra feelings and butterflies about the special part in the later portion of this chapter.

Anyways, Happy reading!

Aaran, Neel and Raj were busy talking about Abhi and the stories he told them about me. I shifted my gaze to the other two, and they had weird expressions on their faces.

I turned to the boy standing there, he looked at me as if he was shocked. I thought to introduce myself nevertheless.

"Hello, myself Esha Sen. And you?"

His eyes were already stuck on mine and as soon as I uttered my name, his eyes widened and his lips parted a little. A spark flew across his face, and to possibly hide that, he regained his composure.

"Hello, I'm Divyansh Chowdhury. Sorry for my behaviour earlier. Actually, the fact is that you resemble someone I knew. So, I just mistook you as that person." He said with an apologetic face.

"It's absolutely okay. Don't worry. People say that there are at least 7 individuals in this world who take after each other. It's not your fault though."

He gave me a gentle smile and I returned him the smile.

My attention was now drawn to the girl standing at one corner. Her eyes were fixed at a specific someone and she seemed very hurt and upset. I followed her gaze and found it to end at Abhi.

I wondered why she was looking at him like that. Did something happen between them?

"Are they--close?" I wondered.

"Of course they are. Maybe they had any argument." The inner me spoke this time.

So, I shrugged off my thoughts and extended my hand towards her.

"Nice to meet you, myself Esha and you?" I asked her politely keeping her bad mood in my mind.

But she didn't seem to show any effort in reciprocating my gesture. She rudely looked away as if my face was not a pleasant sight to look at. I felt bad upon being treated like that and took back my hand.

Everyone seemed shocked at her gesture and her treatment towards me.

After a few moments, she reluctantly looked at me and replied, "Jyoti,--Jyoti Sinha."

I gave a gentle nod at her reply and turned to Abhi. He was already looking at her but something was different in his look. His eyes--they were void of any emotions. He cast his cold look on her with a slight frown in his face.

Not caring much about her behaviour, I held Abhi's hands in mine and we parted our ways only after biding his friends goodbye.

"Abhi?"

"Yes?"

"I will go for grocery shopping , okay? You go back and take rest. You can cook after I return. Hm?"

"And do you think I'll agree to this wish of yours? I'll sleep peacefully when you will go around buying things and then struggling to carry them. How can you have such ridiculous thoughts girl?"