Chapter 19: Secret

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter!

Happy reading!

~

"Which room do you choose for yourself, Esha?"

"This one, it has wall paints of neutral shades. I like it."

"Thanks baby, I also want this blue one."

"Sana?"

"Hm?"

"Since when blue is your favourite colour? As far as I knew it was--"

"I changed my preferences baby!"

"Okay then, let's unpack our bags and set everything up in our rooms, hm?"

"Okayyy"

Sana went away but turned back before giving me a mischievous smile and locking the door.

I frowned and wondered thinking what she was planning in her evil mind.

After about 2 long hours, I was almost done in arranging everything. Just the clothes were to be arranged in the cupboard. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

I was struggling with the clothes and it was impossible for me to put down all the clothes and get the door.

"The door is open, Sana. Get inside."

"What is it Sana? Gosh, this is giving me a headache. Come and help me.

I heard her footsteps but she didn't speak a word. I wondered why she came to my room if she had nothing to say.

Getting irritated, I almost screamed for her help.

But shockingly, a veiny hand came to my view which took all the clothes stuffed in my hands, brushing with my fingers intentionally and reminding me of a familiar touch.

"It's me, baby. Your Abhi." Abhi whispered near my ears in his husky voice and wrapped his hands round my waist.

He almost pinned me to the cupboard while pressing his body on my back. I gulped and blinked my eyes multiple times to control the feeling of burning red due to embarassment and shyness.

"W-where is S-Sana?"

Placing his head in the crook of my neck, he placed a soft peck on my neck and again whispered near my ears,"She isn't here, baby. It's only you and me here."

I panicked hearing his reply and turned around at once breaking his hug.

"What do you mean? Where is she then?"

"Relax baby--"

"How can I relax? I don't even know where is she. Do you have any idea about her whereabouts? If you don't have, then what are you doing here? Why are you here?"

"Uff, baby, you are too many questions at a time. Okay, let's not keep you in dark. Sana---she is at my place."

"Why so? What is she doing there?"

"What do you think she is doing there? Of course she is arranging her room."

"Her room?"

"Yes."

"Abhi, what the heck is happening here?"

He laughed seeing my confused state and dragged me with him to the other room.

As we entered, he made way to the cupboard.

The cupboard was surprisingly full of his clothes.