Prologue

Don't be a silent reader & do vote and comment if you like the chapter. I feel elated to see your lovely comments!

Happy reading!

~

The weather in Germany is chilly but it isn't helping me with my inner turmoil. Scattered memories of one of the worst incidents of my childhood are suddenly coming back after I heard that name. And now these constant photo albums sent by that psycho freak, also confirm that this person related to my past, is the one who Sana talked about. He is the sole reason behind my current nightmares.

I don't know what exactly happened to me in my childhood, because I don't remember anything happening like that. But the dreams I'm having recently speak otherwise.

Fear and disgust erupt in me whenever I think that the views of my dreams really happened to me in my childhood.

Why?! Just why is everything shattering and falling apart like that?

Who is this person and what does he have to do with me?

Should I ask Pa about it?

Thinking it to be a wise decision, I dialed Pa's number and gave him a call.

"Hello?"

"Pa?"

"Esha? How are you?"

"I'm fine Pa. How are you & Maa?"

"We are fine beta."

"Pa, I need you to tell me something honestly."

"What is it? Something serious?"

"Pa, did something serious happen to me when I was like 2-3 years old?"

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden Esha?"

Pa's voice clearly reflected that he was panicking hearing my question about my past.

"Tell me the truth Pa, don't lie please." I begged Pa. I need to know everything. Now that I know that the person behind Sana & Eva's death, is the one from my past, I need to find out who that person is.

"Esha, it's better not to bring up that topic."

"Pa, please."

Suddenly, a knock landed on the door of my hotel room indicating that the food I ordered has reached.

I got the door and found a masked waiter standing at my doorstep.

"Come inside."

He pushed the trolley inside and I went back to get my phone. I had left it on the table beside my bed in hurry to get the door.

Glancing at the phone, I found Pa had already disconnected the call.

I sighed heavily in annoyance and tried calling him again, but he wasn't ready to pick up. Just then, I heard the door locking sound. I thought the waiter left and didn't bother to turn around.

I was busy in my phone when I sensed someone's unexpected presence behind me. Just when I was about to turn around, a hand snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to a manly body.

I trembled in fear when a feeling of uneasiness erupted in me. My breath became heavier when that person started giving wet kisses on my shoulder sliding the woolen oversized sweater off my shoulders.

I struggled to come out of his grip and started shouting to get someone's help though I knew that was of no use. I tried stepping on his feet and hurt him that way, but he didn't budge even a bit. He kept nibbling the skin of my shoulder and started progressing towards my throat.

"Leave me! Who the hell are you?" My breath hitched when that person made a firm grip on my throat choking ne and stopping me from speaking any further.

"Got you, Darling!" That man said and released me from his grip.

I went far away from him as much as possible.

I turned back and saw it was none but the masked waiter.

I was fooled by that door locking sound. I thought he left but he--wait, Darling? Is he--is he that freak? Is he that--

That man might have sensed the questions in my mind & removed the mask in such a dramatical manner as if it would answer my questions.

As soon as the mask slid off his face, the biggest shock landed in my life. I stopped breathing. My heart that was beating frantically in fear halted in shock seeing the person standing a few steps away from me with a sinister smile on his face.

My voice trembled as I uttered his name.

.
.
.
.

Are you curious about what happened to Esha before this and what's going to happen to her now?

Read Eternally Yours to find it out!