~ 0.1 ~

"James for Rowena's sake it's our seventh year and you still manage to wake up late! We've been doing this for seven whole arse years! You should've gotten used to this already!" Julia scolded her twin. Her voice boomed across the entire Potter manor. James, who was in his bedroom at the second floor could still hear his sister's voice.

"We're gonna miss our train so you better get your arse here!" She yelled.

James was still in bedand in less than an hour, they needto make their way back to Hogwarts for their final year. It is a bittersweet moment. Part of Julia is happy but she's also sad for leaving the place she considered home for seven years.

A sleepy, half-naked, yawning James Potter came down the stairs. Still with eyes closed. How he managed not to fall? Julia had no idea.

He wasn't wearing any shirt and his hair was messy as usual. He kept combing his hair in an attempt to tame it but to no avail, it remained messy. Julia was fortunate enough to inherit her mum's hair instead of her dad.

"Merlin's beard, Jul. With your temper, I'm surprised you got sorted in Ravenclaw and not Gryffindor." He mumbled as he sat down on the table filled with delicious delights. 

His morning voice was husky and it was obvious he stayed up late the night before, cramming to pack his things. His face showed his exhaustion and tiredness.

"Morning mum. Morning dad." The twins said in unison as Euphemia and Fleamont came into view.

Euphemia is an older female wizard. She is a renowned healer, known all over the entire wizarding world. Fleamont, her husband is a powerful auror and an amazing potioneer. He is famous for some of his potions. Aside from those, he is also a direct descendant of the Peverells.

Mia and Monty watched their children in adoration. It seemed as if only yesterday, they went to Hogwarts for the first time.

Hogwarts was filled with murmurs as usual. Older students complaining that the sorting was taking too long, nervous first years, and professors who repeats their same speech every year.

The school was taken by a storm as the two scions of Potter house entered in their full glory. The twins were already famous the day they were born. They were considered miracle babies. Euphemia and Fleamont were already considerably old when they got pregnant.

The birth of the Potter house heirs reached the daily prophet. A lot were worried that the Potters wouldn't have an heir, fortunately, Julia and James were born.

Julia Euphemia Potter. The sly fox. She always got what she wanted without having to do the hardwork. As a kid, she was the one filled with mischief. Wavy long brunette hair reached her waist. Green eyes and considerably tall, with great amount of admirers James would always scare. She inherited her mother's incredible proportions. She was born six minutes after James. 

James Fleamont Potter. The courageous deer . He always made sure things would go his way, even if it meant going other miles. He never cared about the rules, always finding delight in breaking them. Messy, brown, Potter hair adorned his head. Green eyes similar to Julia. He was the shorter one as a kid, but when he reached puberty, he became taller. Six-footer and muscles from playing quidditch are prominent. A protective older brother.

Students recognized the two. Of course, they were the miracle babies of Euphemia and Fleamont. Eyes followed the two as they made their way. The two stood out among the other first years.

Their head held high with long and confident strides. Next to them was another student who also stood out. The scion of the Black house.

Their blood status as purebloods and their rank in wizarding world surely played a great part in their popularity.