~ 0.4 ~

Julia entered the library to meet Pandora. To her surprise, Pandora was accompanied by a dark haired man.

"Hey, Julia. Regulus said he wanted to study with us. Is that okay?" Pandora asked. Julia quickly nodded and sat down infront of the two.

"Hey there, Regulus." She greeted. Regulus rose his head and smiled as an answer.

Pandora noticed the way Regulus seemed to want to say something to Julia but he can't. Pandora stood up. "I'll look for a new book. I'll be back." She said and excused herself.

Julia began to focus on her own book. She began to  write the needed essay for defence againts the dark arts.

"Is Sirius okay?"

Julia slowly dropped her quill and to look at Regulus. He asked in a hesitating way. Julia saw the way he keeps fidgeting with his fingers.

"In what way?" She asked.

"Has he been eating alright? Is he sleeping okay?"

Julia paused. "Yes. He's okay. What about you? Are you okay?" She asked.

Regulus let out a small smile. "I have to be." He said and began to work on his essay too.

Julia took it as a sign and she began to work on her essay too. She wasn't about to overstep her boundaries. A comfortable silence filled the two of them. The only noise was their parchments and quills.

***

"Hey."

Julia turned around and saw Sirius walking towards her. She smiled nervously. The first match of the season is happening and she can't help but feel nervous because of the last time that happened when she watched quidditch.

"Here." She heard him say. To her surprise, Sirius made her wear one of his quidditch jumper. It smelled really good. It smelled like one of those expensive muggle perfumes and it was very comfortable.

'Black
03'

"It has long sleeves. You can play with the sleeves instead so you won't hurt your fingers."

Julia took a closer look at Sirius. His quidditch robes are hugging his figure. She can clearly see the muscles he managed to build after years of quidditch.

"My eyes are up here, love." He said as he used his index finger to raise her head to meet her eyes. Sirius is taller than her to say the least.

"Sirius.." She wispered. There it was again, Sirius is like a poison and she's willing to drown in him despite how dangerous it is.

"Sirius! You better not be snogging my sister or else I'll kick you out of the team!"

Julia heard the yell of her brother. She smiled when she heard Sirius curse. "Goodluck." She said and turned around.

Sirius grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him. "That's it?" He wispered in husky voice.

Julia leaned closer and kissed his cheeks. "I think that's more than enough, Sirius." She smiled.

Sirius felt euphoric. It was as if he could throw every bludger towards the hufflepuffs in perfect aim.

Smiling to himself, he began to walk towards James.

"Why are you smiling like that?" James asked. He wasn't used to Sirius smiling genuinely. Most of the time it would just be a smirk or a small smile.

Julia went towards Peter and sat down next to him. Peter smiled seeing the sweater Julia wore. "You know, Sirius doesn't let anyone wear that." He commented.

"Huh?" Julia asked.

"That sweater. That's his most priced possession."

Julia could no longer fight the blush from appearing on her cheeks. She ignored what Peter said and began to focus on the match.

"Mcgonagall is going to have a headache." Julia said seeing as Remus is going to be the commentator for the match. Peter laughed and agreed with her wholeheartedly.

"James Potter scores the first goal of the season! Gryffindor leads 10-0." Remus' voice could be heard.

Julia held her breath every time James or Sirius does dangerous stunts. Of course, they would recieve yells in response from their fans but Julia prioritizes their health and safety more.

"-catches the snitch! Gryffindor wins! Well fucking done guys!"

Cheers errupted from the stand.

Mcgonagall only shook her head as Remus swore. Atleast he swore less than ten times this match. Mcgonagall would never admit it but she keeps count on how much Remus would swear. So far, his unbreakable record is 261 during a match with slytherin.

Peter and Julia went down to greet the others.

"Congratulations, Jay." Julia greeted her twin. She was happy for him, of course. James smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Ew gross you sweat." She scrunched her face in disgust. James only laughed and went towards his other friends.

"Congrats, Sirius." She greeted the dark haired man who kept on looking at her the entire match.

Sirius walked closer, a smirk visible on his face. His hair was dripping wet after the others dumped water once they won.

He combed his hair to try to get rid of some of the water. "You're acting like a dog." She commented. Sirius laughed knowingly.

"How did I do?" He asked.

"Amazing." She replied in full honesty.

Sirius took her hand and Julia's eyes widened once he slipped a ring on her finger.

"There's a party in the common rooms later. Be my date?" He asked, still holding her hand.

Julia swallowed. She nodded, not trusting her voice at the moment.

"I need words, love. Say it." Sirius leaned closer to wisper to her ear.

"Yes." Julia wispered.

Sirius pulled away and kissed the back of her hand.

"See you later, Julia."