~ 20 ~

After a succesful match, it became some sort of tradition that the marauders hold a party. This time, it was extremely special.

James had the drums, Remus is the bassist and Sirius is the electric guitarist.

Julia began dancing in the middle of the dance floor alongside Ayla.

Sirius and Remus leaned againts the wall next to each other.

"Your girl's drunk." Remus chuckled as he drank his own cup of firewiskey.

"Julia! Sing!" Remus said and invited Julia to take the microphone. She told them the song and started singing some Abba.

"I work all night I work all day and pay the bills I have to pay." She sang as she strutted towards the common room. Julia approached Lily. "Aint it sad?" Lily sang.

"But still there never seem to be a single penny left for me." Julia was pretty drunk as of the moment. She had already chugged two bottles of firewiskey.

"That's too bad." Ayla sang as Julia faced the microphone towards her. "In my dreams I have a plan." Julia said as she walked towards the stage. "If I got me a wealthy man." Everyone yelled as she approached Sirius. Sirius smirked as he threw his head back and continued playing. His adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed. The veins on his hands are also becoming more visible as he kept playing.

He wore a white button down shirt and black pants. The first two buttons was unbuttoned. "I wouldn't have to work at all I'd fool around and have a ball~"

"Money money money.. must be funny.. in a rich man's world." The crowd sang. "Julia! You're both the rich man!" Frank cheered and Julia winked at Alice. It wasn't only gryffindors in that room that night. Some students from different houses are present. That included Julia and Ayla.

Julia finished singing and everyone clapped. The blonde ravenclaw approached Julia. "You have a wonderful voice, Julia." Pandora said as she approached her cousin.

Regulus Black is also present. His friend standing on his sides as he sat on the couch. His right leg on top of his left leg. His back againts the couch as his right hand held a firewiskey. Making sure everyone could see the dragon ring. He wore an all black suit.

Julia saw how Regulus moved a bit to allow Pandora to sit next to him. He listened attentively as Pandoa talked about nargles.

The night finally ended. Sirius laughed as he saw Julia sleeping soundly on the couch. Lily is sitting on the floor and her head rested on the couch. Next to Julia to make sure Julia won't fall. Lily was peacefully sleeping at James' bed upstaira already as they cuddles. Sirius and Remus locked eyes. They both sighed and chuckled lowly while shaking their heads.

They seemed to have a silent agreement. Remus carefully approached Ayla. "Ayla? I'll carry you.. is it okay?" Ayla slowly blinked. She recognized Remus' voice. She sleepily nodded. Remus slowly carried Ayla in a bridal style.

"Julia?" Sirius asked. Julia just kept sleeping but Sirius saw how Julja lifted her arms. "Is it okay that I carry you?" He asked and Julia nodded with eyes still closed. "Where do we take them? We can't climb up the girl's dormitory." Remus asked.

"Let's take them to our room." Sirius said. Remus nodded as they climbed up. Harry made sure to take small steps as he carried his star. They slowly and very carefully placed the girl on their very own beds.

"Accio." Remus summoned a makeup remover pack from the girl's room. "What in the bloody hell is that?" Sirius asked.

"Do what I do.. trust me." Sirius followed Remus as Remus gently wiped Ayla's face and removed their makeup. They also removed the jewelries and the girl's shoes.

The things they do for them.

***

"What in the bloody-"

Julia woke up because of the loud noise. She's currently at the boys' dorms. Ayla was laughing uncontrollably alongside Lily. The boys were having a concert night.

"Don't ask." Julia was even more surprised seeing Regulus lean againt the door frame. The boys were absolutely drunk and wasted.

***

"Regulus, I'm sorry."

Regulus turned and saw his lover. They were currently at a garden. She was wearing a white dress and he was wearing a suit.

"Shh.. let me have this, please?" Regulus begged. "I'm willing to sell my soul for a moment with you, Cesia." Regulus said. "Can we have a wedding here at my dreams at least?"

and so they did.

"You need to live, Reggie." Cesia said.

"I want to stay." Regulus cried.

"I'm dead. You're alive. It isn't possible, Regulus. You need to go back. Your brothers and sisters are waiting for you. Thank you for everything. I don't regret spending my last moments with you."

Regulus wiped his tears. He kissed her gently.

"Until I see you again?"

"Until we meet again. Goodbye, my Regulus."

Regulus woke up, glancing at his empty finger.

***

"¡Cómo pudiste comer mi último pedazo de chocolate!" Julia cried out.

"Je ne sais pas de quoi vous parlez." Sirius retorted.

James cleared his throat. "Julia wants to know why Sirius ate her last chocolate."

Regulus tookna deep breath. "Sirius would like to say he does not have any idea meaning he cannot understand Spanish."

"That chocolate belonged to Julia?" Remus asked. Julia calmed down at that.

"Nevermind. It's okay."

"C'est quoi ce bordel ?" Regulus breathed out.