~ 0.8 ~

"So you guys have a dragon?" Julia asked as Sirius walked her back to her dorm. "Mhm." Sirius hummed in response, his hands inside his pockets.

"What's the name? Can you describe it?" Julia asked.

"His name is Leo. You know, the Black family naming tradition shit. He's actually a Herbidian black scale. A powerful one. He's my friend in the manor."

Julia hummed.

"Maybe someday I'll introduce you to each other."

"Really?!" Julia asked excitedly.

Sirius nodded and smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow, Julia."

Julia slept with a smile on her face that night.

***

"Should I wear heels?"

"You should!"

"There's a lot of walking! My feet will end up aching."

"Don't you want to be carried by him?"

"Ayla!"

After a long and tiring preparation, Julia was ready to meet Sirius.

They first entered Madam Rosmerta's. "I'll pay-"

"No. Just spend your with me and I'll spend the money. Besides, I'm the one who asked you out." Sirius stopped her.

Julia felt the blood rush to her cheeks as Sirius motioned her to sit down. Sure, she's independent. She can protect herself and she can surely afford to buy something herself but getting spoiled like this once in a while flatters her in so many more ways than one.

"Lia? Can I call you that?" Sirius asked, referring to the first time they talked to each other. Julia nodded.

"You're the only one who calls me that."

"I'm gatekeeping that nickname."

"Whatever you wish, Cariño."

Sirius' brows furrowed. "What language is that?" He asked.

"Spanish.

Julia laughed at Sirius.

"I took after my mum that's why I'm pale as a ghost but you can see it from James."

Sirius nodded. He felt betrayed that he did not know this about James when they've been friends for nearly a decade.

Once they finished eating, they began to shop. They began to look at different shops and by the time the sun set, they held several bags filled with different, most likely useless, things.

Mcgonagall was surprised seeing Sirius and Julia nearly drowning in bags. She just shook her head and smiled like she usually does. It's good to see someone finally pushed Julia out of her comfort zone and make Sirius behave.

"I told you I'll be the one who spends money today!"

"You already spent a lot."

"Darling we both know those galleons barely made a dent in my bank."

"I'm also loaded if you forget about that."