~ 0.5 ~

"He asked you?!" Ayla yelled in surprise and excitement. Julia only nodded.

Ayla jumped from her bed an began shaking her.

"Fucking hell! We better get you ready. Gryffindor is red right? Let's go!"

Julia laughed as she waved her wand. Her entire closet appeared showing several dresses and jewelries.

"Sometimes I tend to forget how rich you Potters are."

Julia laughed at Ayla's remark.

Julia's room is huge to say the least. However, it is not as big as the one she has at their manor. Given that she's the headgirl, she is given her own dorm room at the ravenclaw tower.

She seldomly uses it. She enjoys Ayla's company and she sleeps most of the time at their old dorm room seeing as nobody occupied her bed.

"I'll wear this." Julia said once she found the perfect dress. Ayla nodded her approval.

Next step was getting ready together. Ayla was also invited seeing as almost everyone gets invited at a marauder's party.

Ayla curled Julia's hair while Julia helped Ayla tie her hair up.

"I'm going to have to leave first. He's waiting outside." Julia said. She ignored the wink Ayla sent to her.

"Use protection, children!"

Julia shook her head and began to make her way outside.

Sirius Black is no stranger to dates and parties. However, there is something about tonight that made him put effort. Usually, he would just wear something on top of his huge pile of clothes but tonight he searched for a specific amount of clothing.

Sirius did not bother to hide the way his jaw dropped once he saw Julia.

Julia wore a sleeveless bodycon dress with a slit on her right thigh showing a generous amount of skin. It had a slightly deep neckline which revealed some of her cleavage.

She was adorned with gold accesories including the ring Sirius gave her.

Julia took her time observing Sirius. They had matched unintentionally. He wore a burgundy button down shirt that had the first three buttons unbuttoned. He also wore some gold accessories.

"You look dazzling, love." He complimented as he offered his arm. Julia took it. "So do you." She replied.

They began to make their way towards the gryffindor tower, ignoring the way some students would look at them in awe and admiration.

It took everything out of Remus to hold back James from attacking Sirius.

A few hours during the party, Julia excused herself. She was dancing with James before she began to sat down in the corner for a bit of recharge. Her social battery was slowly running out.

"Hey? Is the party boring?" She turned and saw the grey eyed man sitting next to her. To her surprise, he wasn't out there snogging other women and drinking his life out.

Julia shook her head as she swallowed the water she was drinking. "No." She chuckled. "Your parties are always incredible. It's just I'm not in the mood to party so much right now." She said.

"Are you tired?" Sirius asked and Julia shook her head in denial. She wasn't tired, really. She just wants to leave the room.

Julia ignored the way her heart sank once Sirius left her side.

A few minutes later, he came back.

"Let's go." He said, pulling her up.

"I beg your pardon?" Julia asked.

Sirius pulled her up and helped her remove her heels.

"I already asked permission from your brother. Let's go somewhere else."

There, as the constellation of Sirius and as the moon shone brightly, two star-crossed lovers began running along the empty halls of hogwarts.

Their clothes perfectly ruined and no longer neat, their shoes and heels no longer attached to their feet. Their faces lit up in joy as they ran around like teenagers.

Julia holding her dress while Sirius held her hand and heels. It was wonderful. Nobody was there to distract them.

It was only them under the moonlight and stares of the stars.

"We're here." Sirius panted once they arrived at the quidditch pitch.

"You know I can't fly." Julia said trying to catch her breath.

"That's why I'm here to teach you!" Sirius said happily.

"C'mere." He said, taking off his jumper and wrapping it around her waist to protect her dress from flying everywhere.

He wandlessly summoned two brooms.

"Here." He said, holding up her waist to get her up the broom.

It was unsurprising that in less than an hour, Julia has gotten the hang of it.

Mcgonagall was surprised as she heard the gush of wind from her window. She smiled seeing Julia chasing Sirius around using her broom. They were flying as if nothing else matters. Mcgonagall sighed and went back to sleep. Oh to be young.

"Did you know my name's a constellation?" Sirius asked as they laid down the ground, Julia's head on his arm as they relaxed.

"mhm. James told me about how beautiful your names are. Sirius, Andromeda, Regulus.." Julia trailed off.

However, among all those stars in the sky, Julia remained the brightest in Sirius' eyes.