~ 10.6 ~

A patronus appeared they were hanging out in Julia's private quarters.

"They are complete. We are destroying them tonight."

Julia held Sirius' hand tightly as they clenched their wands. It was happening. Julia ignored the way Peter began twitching.

They wanted to take a good night's rest but the war came sooner than expected.

Their eyes widened hearing several students yell in fear and desperation. Julia and the others quickly left her room.

"You guys can go. I'll take care of the students who doesn't want to fight."

Julia stared at everyone. She's scared that this might be the last time they meet. Regulus held Cesia's hand with the fear of letting go.

"Don't say goodbye." Marlene cut her off. "We'll meet you later. We promise." She said as she pulled her girlfriend's hand, both ready to fight.

Julia hugged James. "Be careful, okay?" She said.

James chuckled. "I'm older than you." He said.

Julia ignored him then hugged Lily. "Take care of each other."

Remus already left with the others.

Sirius leaned closer to plant a small kiss on her lips. "Take care." He wispered.

They began to get to work. "Everyone who does not wish to fight follow me!" She yelled amidst all the noises.

Her heart pounding in adrenaline and fear as she got the students towards the room of requirements.

"I need a room that will keep these students safe.. I need a room that will keep these students safe.. I need a room that will keep these students safe.. "

She repeated over and over again. It was almost as if it was an encantation.

A gigantic door appeared as quick as it could. Julia took a deep breath as she guided them towards the room.

***

"Where's Julia, James?" Mia asked her son as soon as she got to hogwarts. Dumbledore, alongside Mcgonagall and Slughorn appeared. They were all out of breath. Destroying horcruxes wasn't an easy fit.

"Mum!" Julia cried out and hugged her mother and father.

"Hogwarts is being attacked! Do your best to protect the students." Mcgonagall said as she did the spell that made those knight statues alive.

To Julia's surprise, Kreacher was also present. He was guiding thousands of house elves to fight the other death eaters.

"For master Regulus!" Julia heard him yell.

"How did they enter the barriers?" Mcgonagall asked.

"Someone betrayed us.." James said with fear.

Julia did not hesitate to help a student who was fighting Bellatrix alone. Julia's eyes widened as the killing curse missed her by an inch.

"Not my daughter you bitch."

"Mum! You swore!?" Julia could not help herself but gasp in shock.

She kneeled down next to the student and began healing her. Julia eyes widened even bigger if that was possible as she heard several ancient spells by her mum.

The result was fast. Bellatrix Lestrange quickly became ash as soon as the gold spell hit her.

Meanwhile, Remus controlled himself.

"Well well look at the wolf I bit before-"

Grayback could not continue what he was about to say as Ayla punched him straight in the jaw. Remus quickly got to work and began restraining the wolf.

"Isn't it unfair that they can use a bloody killing spell and we can't?!" Julia who was out of breath managed to cry out.

"Like-" Julia dodged a curse. "They can easily- not my hair bitch!" Julia threw a death eater towards th black lake.

The giant squid gladly accepted the present. "Thank you." Julia said before running back towards the battlefield.

Julia slowly felt the exhaustion creeping inside her body. Sure her magical core was strong but healing over hundreds of wizards without proper healer training was something she wasn't prepared.

"I should have hurt and heal James repeatedly during summer so I'd have bit of training." Julia sassed out.

She saw one of the Prewett twins fighting near the wall when all of a sudden the death eater attacked the wall.

"Protego maxima! Petrificus totalus!" Julia yelled both spells at once.

The death eater was stunned. Julia wistled to call the three headed dog. "I'd name you cerberus if given a chance." Julia told the dog.

"You okay?" Julia said.

Fabian nodded shakily. He felt his strength regenerate as Julia began healing him.

"You shouldn't strain much." Fabian said.

"During a war? Not a chance." Julia smiled.

Suddenly, everything came to a halt as Voldemort appeared in the middle of the fight surrounded by hundreds of death eaters.

"Hogwarts.. isn't it bittwersweet-"

"Suck my dick you fucker!" Julia interrupted his main character moment.

"Have you ever wondered why I broke the barriers? Come." Voldemort signed towards Peter Pettigrew.

Julia froze. All those signs and she managed to ignore them. The marauders had faces of betrayal yet they stood strong.

The death eaters began fighting once more. The table was flipping towards their side.

"It is over." Voldemort laughed.

"Nope." Sirius said.

For the first time in centuries, Hogwarts was about to witness the ritual as old as time used to summon a dragon.

Sirius cut his finger and began to draw an ancient dragon symbol on the floor.

In less than a minute, a dragon, as huge as Hogwarts began blowing fire towards the death eaters.