~ 10 ~

It has been exactly a week ever since Julia and Sirius began dating. To their surprise, nobody caught up until now and they were having fun with it.

Unfortunately, things weren't always sunshine and rainbows. Things between Voldemort has becoming more heated. It did not take a genius to know there's a war brewing.

Pandora, Regulus, and Julia studied together at Julia's headgirl room. James doesn't really mind that she's friends with Regulus. More like he does  not have a choice because Julia can and will curse her in a heartbeat.

Pandora left to excuse herself to go use the bathroom.

"Hey, Reggie?" Julia asked. "If you want help, Potter manor is always open for the two of you." She smiled. Regulus soon learned to open up to the older woman.

He began to look up to her like an older sister.

"Sirius might. He's close to breaking, Julia." He said worriedly.

"What about you?" Julia asked.

Regulus let out a shaky breath.

"I'll always keep in mind what you said." He said.

Regulus searched his bag and brought out a small jewelry box showing an expensive ruby.

"Thank you." He said.

"For what?" Julia asked.

"I got my brother back thanks to you. I really thought we would never talk again. Thank you, really. Take care of each other, okay?"

Julia nearly cried in happiness. She nodded and hugged Regulus. At first he tensed up but then he returned the hug.

Julia managed to convince the brothers to talk to each other. First she was afraid it would end terriblt but they managed to fix their relationship.

"Hey guys." Sirius Black appeared with Pandora.

Sirius walked and hugged Regulus before he sat next to Julia.

"Tu voles ma petite amie. Je suis jalouse." Sirius said with a pout.

Regulus rolled his eyes. "Tu me fais mal à la tête."

"English please?" Julia begged.

The brothers laughed before continuing their tasks.

***

It's nearly christmas break and nobody still caught up. Julia had enough and decided to take it up a notch.

"Hey love? Is this yours?" Sirius asked, revealing a blue scarf.

"Yes! I've been looking for that. Thanks." She said and kissed his cheeks.

Sirius smiled as they went back to eating as if this was a normal occurance.

"I've had enough! ¿Y me estás diciendo que sólo son amigos? ¡Mentira!" James yelled

"¿qué te hace pensar que sólo somos amigos?" Julia retorted. She began to pack up her things normally.

"Hasta luego, mi amor" She said and pecked his lips.

"Prends soin de toi, chérie." Sirius said.

"You're dating?!"

Sirius nodded.

"boyfriend girlfriend?!"

Sirius nodded.

"Since when?!"

"Halloween."

James nearly fainted.

"Bloody hell."

Sirius' brows rose in amusement seeing several galleons and sickles getting handed off to other students. He almost laughed out loud seeing Dumbledore hand Mcgonagall some galleons.

***

"Will you be okay?" Julia asked worriedly as she and Sirius sat next to each other infront of the fireplace her private dorm has.

Sirius held her hand and kissed the back of it. No matter how many times Sirius did it, she still gets butterflies.

"Will you ever get used to that?" Sirius chuckled in amusement.

"Never." Julia replied. "Sirius.. answer me." She said worriedly.

Sirius looked at her. "I'll be fine, love. Regulus and I will be okay. I promise." He said.

They stared at each other's eyes for a while before Sirius leaned closer. He was so close to the point where Julia could feel his breath.

"Can I kiss you?"

Julia nodded.

"Use your words, love. I need to hear you say it." Sirius wispered, his mouth moving towards her neck without even touching her skin. He was teasing her as Julia felt electricity as his breath lowered towards her collarbones.

"Yes, Sirius." She answered and that was all Sirius needed.

He did not waste anytime before closing the gap between them. He began to move his lips. He broke the kiss for a moment.

"Come here, sweetheart." He said, helping Julia climb up to his lap.

They closed the gap once more.

Julia's fingers found Sirius' hair as she began tugging againts it. Julia's knees nearly gave up hearing the groan from Sirius once she tugged the dark roots.

"Should I stop-"

"Do that again."

Sirius cut her off. His kissed trailed off towards her cheeks, her jawline, until it finally reached her collarbone.

Julia continued tugging againts Sirius' hair as Sirius wrapped his arms around her waste, pulling her closer to him.

Julia let out a whimper as Sirius managed to brush his teeth againts the specific part of her chest.

"I found it, didn't I?" He asked. Sirius heard Julia swallow and breath deeply.

Julia unconsciously tugged harder as Sirius sucked and nipped at that specific area. She let out a wimper as she closed her eyes.

Sirius let go as their eyes met.

"Do you want this?"

"Yes."

Julia answered without hesitation. She almost yelped in surprise once she felt Sirius stood up. He managed to hold her and not drop her with ease.

Her eyes widened seeing Sirius open the door. "You're holding me up with one arm?" Julia asked and Sirius nodded. "You have strong arms." She commented as Sirius closed the door with one arm and the other arm wrapped around her waste. Her legs wrapped around Sirius.

She felt herself getting placed down the bed gently.

"Can I show you what else these strong arms could do?"