~ 10.4 ~

The rest went to go home. The planned sleepover did not go as planned. The others decided to go home and spend time with their family because of the threat.

Julia noticed that Peter was starting to wear more long sleeved clothing. She ignored it seeing as it wasn't her problem. He probably has his own reasons.

The only people left were the marauders. Ayla also decided to go home. Silence filled them. Julia could see Remus stare at the fireplace where Ayla disappeared.

"She's part veela." Julia informed.

"She is?" Remus asked and Julia nodded.

"She was suppose to attend beauxbatons like her other family members but she wanted to attend hogwarts for a change." Julia said. Remus nodded.

As Mia and Monty handed them hot chocolates, someone suddenly appeared.

A dark haired man kept coughing and he was kneeling. He seemed out of breath.

"Kreacher?" Sirius asked.

"Master." Kreacher bowed. "Kreacher must leave now." The elf said and quickly left.

"Regulus!" Julia cried out and ran to help the man.

"Don't touch- horcrux-" He breathed out.

Julia left the boys to deal with the horcrux as she went and kneeled next to Regulus.

"It's okay, you're okay. You're here now we've got you." She said as she began using spells to heal Regulus. She summoned her potions basket and began to make Regulus drink.

Her heart shattered knowing the fact that because of the war, more people will need her potions.

"Sirius." Regulus called as his brothe arrived, helping him towards the couch. Sirius allowed Regulus to hold unto his sleeves as he sat down next to him.

Julia did not say anything and continued healing every bruise and cuts Regulus somehow sustained. The rest came back. Peter's arm unintentionally twitched. It came unnoticed to everyone.

Remus went towards the kitchen to grab some chocolates for Regulus. James arrived with more pillows and blankets.

Regulus felt like a kid surrounded by his older siblings. He allowed himself to be a kid for once. Even just for the first time. He held unto his brother for comfort.

Julia smiled once she saw everyone asleep. She carefully left her position to go toward the kitchen to grab some water.

She got startled when someone wrapped their arms around her. Julia recognized the muscular pale arms that wrapped around her.

She felt him trail kisses along the back of her neck. She had her hair up in a bun which provided Sirius with easy access.

"Sirius.." She wispered as she leaned towards the kitchen table for dear life.

"Hm?" He said in his husky voice, still kissing her neck.

"They are literally right there!" Julia cried out.

Sirius turned her around making her trapped between his arms. He did not think twice before leaning closer and kissed her deeply.

This was unlike any kiss they shared. This time it was hungry, it was desperate. Sirius held her with fears that she might disappear.

They broke off after a while. Julia reached out to hold Sirius' face. They stared at each other with nothing but affection and longing.

"Everything's about to change.." Sirius breathed out. Julia wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him.

"I know.." She said.

Sirius wants to hold her back. He wants to prevent her from fighting. He wants to hide her from the world but he knows its impossible. He can't make her change who she is, what he can do is support her.

"Are we still going back to hogwarts?" Sirius asked. Julia nodded.

"We have some things to do."

***

R

egulus knew how powerful Julia is. He knew how capable she is. But at the moment, he is genuinely scared of Julia.

His older sister, alongside his brothers are currently yelling at Dumbledore.

The Prewett twins were currently holding back their laughter. Andromeda Tonks wasn't afraid of letting out their chuckle.

Lily just sat back in shock.

Marlene and Dorcas were smirking while holding each other's hands. For Regulus, that was new but he soon realized it was normal. People cannot control who they fall inlove with. Emotions are a fragile thing.

He thought of those words while looking at Remus and Ayla. Regulus always thought they were impossible. Based on Regulus' observation, Remus has a cage. He locked himself with walls as high as the clouds and as strong as a foundation.

However, Ayla arrived like thousands of battle ships. She managed to take down the walls and save the lonely prince from his misery.

"Horcruxes are-"

"ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE!" Julia yelled.

Several gasps could be heard.

"I AM DONE WITH ALL YOUR RIDDLES- James don't you dare make a joke that I'm a ravenclaw- THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER- Sirius shut your mouth if you don't want to leave this room as a single person- ITS WAR WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! THOUSANDS COULD DIE SO YOU BETTER TELL US STRAIGHT- Marlene and Dorcas I love you but don't- BECAUSE I AM NOT RISKING ANY LIVES HERE."

"Name all of the bloody horcruxes."