~ 20.1 ~

Julia nearly screamed as James' head appeared at her room. "You need to stop doing that." She sighed as she moved to make space for her twin.

"Nightmare?"

"How do you know everything..

"I'm Julia Euphemia Fucking Potter."

James just sighed, cuddling close to his sister. Julia could see how exhausted he is.

"Just close your eyes.. the sun is going down down.." Julia began to sing as she patted James' shoulder softly.

"You'll be alright.. no one can hurt you now."

James slowly started drifitng off to sleep.

"Come morning light.. you and I'll be safe and sound." Julia finished as she soon fell asleep.

***

"Minnie! It's a saturday morning. Why do we have to get up this early." James whined. Lily sat next to him.

"Is everyone here?"

Julia nodded. There are six people present in the room. Headgirls and headboys from each house is present.

"Do you have any proposal on how we should end the year?"

Julia's face brightened. "Professor?"

"Yes miss Potter?"

"Why don't we have a ball. Like similar to yule ball but not the yule ball seeing as it is not christmas anytime soon. It always seems unfair that not everyone could experience the ball."

The others began agreeing and discussing their ideas. "Very well. A ball it is."

The news about the year end ball spread like wildfire. Sirius took his sweet time planning to ask Julia out. He firsy began with preparing her a lovely breakfast. More like he asked the elves to prepare a special meal for Julia.

Then he summoned a piano to levitate infront of him. He began to play as he made his way towards the ravenclaw table.

"Heir Potter. Would you please go with me as your prince for next week's ball?"

"It would be my honor heir Black."

The school cheered.

"Is everyone going to ignore the fact that I'm also the heir?" James asked.

"Yes, James." Lily answered.

The day of the ball came sooner than expected. Julia excused herself to meet with Sirius at the black lake. She wore a white elegant dress and Sirius wore a tux that matched hers.

Sirius smiled as she stood infront of the lake. The sunset visible behind her.

''I'll miss this place." Julia admitted. Sirius hummed and hugged her.

"Ready to be adults?" Sirius chuckled.

"St. Mungo's offered me a spot." Julia said. Sirius smiled happily.

"Really?! I'm so proud of you my love." He said as he spun her around.

Julia laughed. "What about you?"

Sirius kissed her nose. "The ministry offered Remus, James and me a position for aurors."

"James? I thought he wants to play quidditch professionally?" She asked.

"James said he'll try to do both if he can."

"Of course he can. He's my twin."

They heard the bell ring signalling it was time for the ball. Sirius held her hand as they entered hogwarts.

"You look lovely." Lily and Julia exchanged their greetings. They also greeted their other friends.

"Julia! You look like a goddess!!" Ayla yelled. Julia who was already used to the noise laughed and thanked her.

The music started as they began dancing. Soon, Julia found herself dancing with Regulus.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Better." Regulus answered. They danced with the rhythm. Julia knows there's a possibility he would never move on from her. No matter what, she'll stay with him till the end.

Mcgonagall watched as her kids finally became adults. Lily and James laughed as they danced awkwardly. James knows how to dance perfectly.

He knows Lily can't dance so he preteneded not to know how to dance so she wouldn't be embarassed.

Ayla and Remus who were confidently dancing in the middle of the room. Mcgonagall's heart fluttered. The shy and reserved Remus found his match.

and finally, Julia and Sirius. The most unexpected of them all. They were dancing softly and closely. It was as if nobody except them were present. Mcgonagall wiped the tear that fell, realizing it is the last day that she'll be with them.

Julia sighed as she looked for a corner to hide to. "How did you know?" She asked once Sirius found her.

"I just know." He said.

The rest of the students slowly left.

It was now only them, just like how it has always been.

Regulus left a space by his side the same way Dorcas did. They lined up infront of Mcgonagall. Remus, James and Sirius are infront.

Lily held Dorcas' hand. Ayla and Julia leaned towards each other. Frank and Alice interlocked their fingers. James stood up infront of the table.

"Oh captain, my captain.. you will be missed."

He yelled as they all dramatically bowed infront of Minnie.

Mcgonagall nodded.

They all ran and hugged their professor.

"Sirius! Julia!"

As they were about to run, Sirius and Julia turned around. They were met by the rest.

"Yes?" Julia asked.

"Can we join this time?" James asked.

Sirius laughed. "Last one has a greasy hair!"

Julia was taken by surprise as Sirius pulled her and they began running at the empty halls of hogwarts.

Their laughter could be heard as they began their journey. Mcgonagall smiled as she watched them. As moon glistened, Mcgonagall swears she saw the young version of them. Mcgonagall blinked again and realized it was just her imagination.

They are adults now. The young children she used to serve detention to. The children she used to scold are now ready to start a family.

Julia and Sirius smiled as they remembered how they did this last year.

Where'd all the time to?