~ 0.6 ~

"My back hurts." Julia groaned as she limped towards the marauders who was surprisingly talking with Ayla.

"G'morning." She greeted sleepily.

Julia failed to notice the way the others exhanged glances.

Sirius soon appeared. "My body is terribly aching." He commented as he sat down. "Morning." He greeted with a yawn.

The breakfast was awkward to say the least. They soon went back to their dorms to grab their things. Their first lesson would be transfiguration.

James nearly cried out once Julia entered after being five minutes late.

"Miss Potter.. I am afraid that isn't your tie." Mcgonagall commented.

Julia looked at her tie and saw that it was red instead of blue. She soon remembered what they did last light. Sirius and her played a muggle game called chase the tail and they ended up exchanging ties without noticing.

"Hey minnie!"

Sirius Black stood in all his glory, wearing his robes and trying to tie the blue ravenclaw tie.

"Mister Black, I'm sure miss Potter would appreciate it if you return her tie this instant."

"Sirius Orion Black.. did you shag my sister last night!?" James said with a threatening voice once they reached the great hall during their lunch.

It took everything in him not to get mad during classes because he couldn't afford detention now that quidditch season has begun.

Julia spat out and choked while drinking her water. "Ex- excuse me?" She asked.

"Bloody hell, mate?" Sirius asked.

"Did he? Dorcas you owe me ten galleons!" Julia heared Marlene's voice from the other end of the table. She also heard Dorcas swear and Lily laughing but she ignored it and focused on her predicament.

"Where did you two run off last night? You two went missing! And I see you enter with mismatched ties?! Julia you better answer me before I mail dad." James tried to threaten Julia.

"James we all know dad would compliment me instead for shagging the Black heir instead of getting mad." Julia rolled her eyes making Sirius choke this time.

"That's besides the point!" James cried out.

Julia felt Sirius' hand on her thigh to ask. Julia shook her head. She's currently having fun. Let James think whatever he wants to think.

"Would you two mind adopting me?" Dorcas suddenly appeared. "Marlene stole the last of my money."

Remus laughed. "The day a child with the initial P. and a last name Black would be the day Minnie retires." Remus commented. The gryffindor table wholeheartedly agreed.

"I don't have galleons with me right now but you can have this." Julia said, handing Dorcas one of her rings to tease the students. It resulted to yells.

"I'll add to that." Sirius said, also adding one of his rings.

James just shook his head and allowed himself to laugh this time. It was indeed funny.

"I claim Julia and Sirius as my mum and dad." Dorcas said.

"Hey! They're supposed to adopt me not you." Marlene whined.

"You two can just get married and we'll all be one big happy family." Sirius commented, pulling Julia closer.

Julia laughed. She stood up and began collecting her things. She leaned closer and pecked Sirius' forehead. "I'll head out first, love."

***

"James." Sirius approached James. He knows how much James cares for Julia. He's heard several stories about how Julia was always the sick one growing up. He knows James is protective over her.

"I really like her, mate." He admitted for the first time. James looked up, surprised.

"My sister managed to tame you?" He said with a tone of shock.

Sirius chuckled and shook his head, handing James the other butterbeer.

Jame sighed.

"Mate, I really support you in everything you do but she's my little sister. I can't-"

Sirius cut him off.

"James I know how much you take care of her and I promise you I am willing to face death to be with her forever."

James smiled and patted Sirius' shoulder.

"I don't really plan on being the villain in your story, pads. Always make her smile, okay?"

Sirius actually planned on not breaking James' trust. Hogsmeade weekend was coming close and he really wants to take Julia. That approval from James was the only signal he's been waiting for.

He smiled proudly as Julia managed to do a particular hard stunt.

"Does it run in your blood?" He asked.

"What?" Julia asked in confusion.

"You know, being good at flying."

Julia smiled and shrugged. "Mum and dad sent me a new broom and I still can't use it because I need those broom kits things." She said. Julia was currenly using James' broom.

"Hogsmeade weekend is coming." Sirius informed her. Julia hummed.

"Go with me?" He asked.

Julia stopped and nodded.

Sirius flew closer towards her until he reached her ears. "I told you this before. I need to hear you say it. Use your voice, love."

Julia nearly melted at his husky voice.

"Yes. I'd love to go with you."

Julia tried to ignore the fluttering feeling she felt once Sirius leaned unto her.