~ 10.5 ~

"So we currently have the diary, the hufflepuff cup, the ravenclaw diadem, the locket, and the ring. Dumbledore has the ring, Sirius will ask kreacher to take the diary, Regulus took the locket, the adults are incharge of the cup, and we have to look for the tiara at hogwarts."

Julia summarized for the others while they sat on the train back to hogwarts.

"What can we use to destroy those? Its dark magic isn't it?" Lily asked.

"We can use fiendfyre. It is powerful enough." Sirius answered whilst braiding Julia's hair.

"Is Voldemort somehow a girly girl posh?" Julia broke the silence.

"What?"

"Excuse me?"

"girly girl posh?"

"I beg your fucking pardon?"

Julia sighed.

"I mean, a diary! A beautiful ring, golden cup, a magical tiara, and a locket! He could have used trash!" Julia cried out.

She feels angry that she needs to ruin perfectly good things. Important things to the history of hogwarts.

"Fair enough." Sirius shrugged.

Julia's eyes trailed toward Peter. He was slowly distancing himself and Julia noticed it. She wondered why but decided not to meddle with it.

***

"Do you want to go to her?" Julia asked, seeing Regulus' eyes trail over a certain hufflepuff. She was a blonde with green eyes. Julia remembers her name. Her name was Cesia. 

"Can I?" Regulus asked shyly. Julia chuckled and nodded. He ruffled Regulus' hair ignoring his protests.

"Go, I'll handle your brother." She said.

"Who's that?" Sirius asked as he walked next to Julia towards the great hall.

"Cesia Adler, hufflepuff, same year as Regulus." Julia informed Sirius. Sirius smiled happily seeing his brother annoy the blonde.

They could see she was starting to get pissed at him.

"Oh my." Julia chuckled once Cesia cursed Regulus. Regulus just smirked. Cesia laughed as Regulus helped her carry her things back towards the castle.

"Good for him." Sirius said.

"What is up with you Blacks and annoying the people you like?"

"Are you implying I like you, Julia?"

"James! Sirius said he-"

Sirius covered her mouth. "I'm sorry!" He laughed out loud. "Shall we?" He dramatically bowed and made way for Julia to enter the hall first.

"You're just scared that Peeves will throw another stunt like he did during first year." Julia rolled her eyes. Sirius smilled sheepishly.

"Meet me at the astronomy tower later."

"I'll see you there." Julia smiled as she made her way towards the Ravenclaw tower.

Dumbledore told her that the tiara is hidden in the castle. But where? Is there a room in the castle where you can hide things? Perhaps, a hidden room?

"Are you looking for something?" Pandora asked as she sat down. Julia glanced at the engagement ring on her hand.

"Xeno proposed?!" Julia said happily. Pandora smiled and showed her the ring. It was a beautiful ring with white gold and pearls.

"You should ask Adler. The sixth year hufflepuff. She's good at finding." Pandora said as she began eating. 

Julia trailed her eyes around the great hall to look for a certain hufflepuff. Cesia Adler, a new yet fascinating name in her mind.

"Hey, you're Cesia right?" Julia carefully approached the hufflepuff.

Cesia's mouth opened slightly in adoration. "You're Julia Potter.." She said in awe.

"Yes? Did I do something?" Julia laughed awkwardly.

"No! It's just- you're the only one who managed to get consistent grades since first year! You're also a very powerful witch! I've read about Potters and their magical core." Cesia said excitedly.

"I'm sorry, do you need something?" Cesia apologized once she realized she's been rambling.

Julia smiled at her. "Do you think there's a place here at hogwarts where you could store an item and make it impossible hard to find?" Julia asked carefully.

"There's one! I heard it's called the room of requirements. They say the room could transfigure to anything you would like it to be."

Cesia explained and informed Julia about the location and how does the room work. Julia smiled once she felt Sirius hug her from behind.

"You're Sirius Black.." Cesia said in awe once more.

"You know me?" Sirius asked in confusion.

"You're the iconic gryffindor beater! You're also amazing in charms and transfiguration."

Sirius blinked. Usually people know him as the Black heir although he seriously doubt- no pun intended- that he's still the heir. People would recognize him as the playboy and the prankster not for his academic achievements.

"I can't believe I'm in the presence of the royal couple right now.." Cesia wispered.

"Huh?" Sirius asked.

"You guys don't know? Hogwarts has officially named you two as the royal couple. Mainly because you're the richest couple to ever walk on hogwarts. Also because of your beauty and wit." Cesia rold them.

"So that's why James has been sending me ridiculous looks everytime a student bows at me then laughs afterwards."

"Sirius! You better not be stealing my girlfriend!" Regulus could be heard yelling from the distance.

"I am not your girlfriend you arrogant toe-rag!"

Julia and Sirius exhanged looks.

"Now why does that sound so oddly familiar."

"Oh deer "

Sirius ignored Julia's confused look.