Get ready!

What was it with Nezu and this excercise? He seemed odly into it and it made me just wonder what happened. Besides that, I was just curious what team I was on. The hero team was nice and of course it would be a banger but I won't lie, it would be kinda boring. I didn't why the idea of being in the villain team was soo sweet right now. 

Not only could I for once just let lose and don't care but I could also hurt them without carying at all. That and I could actually try and scare them and just have my fun. After all it was kinda playing by the rule book. Being the villain of this excercise meant to be the villain. Villains never play by the rulebook too. 

Though.... I might need to make sure I was playing right at the boundaries this time.

Me: *whispering* Hey, Iida?

IIda: Yes?

Me *whispering*: Don't you think it is unfair if the gen ed can just join us and be on a side? I mean civilians sometimes do that.

Iida*whispering*: You are absolutely right. That would be bad.

Right now I was cautious and I didn't wanted the gen ed course to actually involve themselves in this game. Otherwise I might be known worse than just being cruel... cruelty might even get a new meaning to it. Oh god... I couldn't risk that at all. My mother did after all teach me better and I was for sure not gonna actually show them my inner demons for sure.

In the next moment even before Nezu explained anything, Iida raised his hand and waited for Nezu to pick him up. 

Nezu: Yes Iida?

Iida: Wouldn't it be bad if the civilians decide to joing the hero team.

You know... I can threaten them to join the villain team... IF I was the villain.

There are quite some things I could do.... again if I was the villain of course...

BUT!

That wouldn't be fun.

I don't wanna mess with them this time around.

They did nothing bad yet... I mean I don't even know them besides Shinso who tried to do some funny shit at the sports festival... AH thinking about that....I might actually pay him back for that....

Maybe...

Let's see what team I am first.

It was finally the time that Eraserhead brought the envelope over to me and the last bit of class 1A and then we all opened it and looked at it and I couldn't help it but smile soo badly. I just saw a V and that was it. I didn't needed to get the whole thing out to read Villain. There was after all no V in Hero or Team. 

OH MY GOD!

I AM ON THE VILLAIN TEAM!

I AM ON the VILLAIN TEAM!

HALLELULIA!

I AM SERISOULSY ON THE VILLAIN TEAM!

I LOVE THIS SHIT!

THANK YOU!!

As I was smiling like an idiot, I decided to look at Iida and Shoto who were sitting right next to me. Of course they did see my reaction and the funny thing was... they thought I was on the hero team for sure. I mean I can't really put the things together otherwise.

Shoto *whispering*: Who you think is the villain?

Me *whispering*: Dunno.

Iida *whispering*: It would be funny to see Bakugo being the villain.