Let's start the chaos!

I really loved that I was allowed to mess with my class or the couple of days before this whole game would start would be boring as well. My preparation were nearly done. I mean I had a plan for everything, I had some theories I could test out and I hadd a couple of people I was sure to leave till the end of the game alive. The only reason for that was because I wanted to mess with them more. There was indeed a list why I wanted this.... curious?

Soon!

Everything will start soon!

Till then I will train with class 1A and make them think they are invincable!+

We live for the thrill here and of course I want to see them suffer once everything starts!

I mean there are some favorits I do have but still...

UH!

I should come up with a hero name...

Or just use Deku...

I mean...

I could also expose Kacchan make the others know why I hate him and why he acts this way towards me...

We just have.... a history.

Motherfucker with his complex..

Anyways... villain name...

Hmmmmmmm.....

it's actually hard to come up with a name and I still can't believe that Deku went through and was actually accepted as hero name...

PFFFFFffffff like come on...

A hero calling himself Useless....

What did our teachers thinks why I chose it?!

I wonder if they were actually thinking something.....

Whelp....

I want to see them suffer... Especially Bakugo... but who else... who else....

Alright, here it is:

- Bakugo:

Very obvious why. This motherfucker did torment me when we were kids and only because I didn't had any quirk at all. I mean is it my fault that I was born quirkless? No! I was not the one who chose this life and then he kinda decided I was weak and useless even called me Deku which is now my hero name. Funny enough, I hated that name but I was keeping it for one reason only. Think about the villains who would hear about my name being like Oh Deku? It means useless. The hero is probably useless... well that would only be at the beginning till I will make myself known and then it probably will be something like... RUN! It's Deku!

Oh he will definitely suffer for giving me this cursed name.

That no one really  thought about it much,...

Or saw how Bakugo reacted when I exposed the name to everyone?!

They are all blind!

I am telling you! 

Oh well anyways, it all started when we were kids and he got his quirk which I was happy about. We were still playing together since he was always telling me that I was just a late bloomer and all but once it was known that I was quirkless, my whole world broke appart!

Just imagine!

A kid 4 years old getting told he was different then the rest and he would never get a qurik like the others. That immediately meant for me that I was being that on e guy no one would like to talk about and everything. My very own preferences changed that day. I started seeing quirks with other eyes and I was thinking about them differently. I mean it was something I could only dream about after all. So instead of actually getting one, I decided that my mind could be my weapon. I was weak yes... but who wouldn't be weak when they were just about 4 years old?