War Day 1: A nice announcement!

The moment class 1A was released, I did the same thing I did with the other classes, I followed them but I was on the rooftop and really sneaky as well as cautious to not get caught sneaking around. Of course I knew this was not working when it came to my teacher who was actually leading them but it seemed to work with everyone else. Once they arrived at the hero agency, they stopped just like class 1B and it seemed as if Eraserhead was giving them the same opportunity like Vlad.

Eraserhead: Questions?

Just like the Caterpillar to not actually ask the full thing but just say Questions...

I do wonder if my class has some more questions.

Bakugo: Where the fuck is the villain base?

Eraserhead: *sigh* You know that this is not allowed.

Bakugo: Still worth it.

True...

True...

I'll give you an E for Effort.

Iida: Is class 1B in there wit us as well or are we in separate buildings?

Eraserhead: Every hero of this exercise is in there.

Momo: And this bracelet is really waterproof?

Eraserhead: Yes, you cannot take it off by yourself and it is waterproof and is very hard to destroy. I suggest not trying to remove it at all.

Denki: Does it withstand my quirk?

Eraserhead: Yes.

Mina: And mine?

Eraserhead: Yes.

Why are they soo keen on destroying it?

Someone please tell me that is a joke?

But that does sound like my class for some reasons, not gonna lie.... they are idiots sometimes.

Uraraka: And we can pay with them?

Eraserhead: Yes.

The moment Uraraka asked that, it made me all ears and look a bit surprised. I haven't really thought that my class asked Nezu any kind of questions but seeing as Uraraka knew about this, that meant that the girls may have asked Nezu before or Aizawa on their way to this place. Whatever it was, it meant that they were actually serious about this.

Iida: Any houserules we have in there?

Eraserhead: Same as dorm rules. 

After that, a small silent break came in and it seemed as if they were done asking around. Eraserhead also seemed to notice that and nodded. Soon after, he started moving without telling them anything and I was sure he was about to go back to the elevator which was not interesting to see at all. In fact now that everyone was there, I wanted to see how they were about to act inside once they found out that I was the villain. By now class 1A should know about it but what about class 1B?

I watched class 1A enter the building and that was the moment I got down from the rooftop and started to look for an entrance. This building was like every building. It was not fancy, looked a bit old, though it had a rooftop exit which I could see and it had a way out to a small guarden. The only problem was that I couldn't see any specific way I could take to get into this building. 

There is a fire exit door but probably has an alarm. 

I won't even try to enter through that and taking the front door is out of question.

I am sure someone is patrolling the front door by all times.

They would be dumb otherwise!