War Day 5: Watch me! Fear me! Give up!

Ah this was really fun but it was about to get worse for Todoroki here. He had no chance to deal with me or hit me at all. However he was trying and I was welcoming that. I mean what else would he do then try??! There was nothing he could do other than that at all. 

Alright, left or right?

Should I try attacking him from above once again?

Nah!

He will see this coming for sure.

Then what else should I do?

Oh I know!

I was behind some of these ice walls and there was a thin wall... I mean all of them were getting thinner to the end and it was perfect because I climbed one as I was runing just stepping on the edge and then kicking it, to break it. The shards went flying towards Shoto and he had to deal with them. This was called making an opening. How else should I have done anything when he was already on high alert?

Not as if I wouldn't have not made it.

I would have found a way to punch the guy or kicked him or something like that.

Oh well, this was making my life easier for sure. So when I had my distraction, I quickly ran to the side and out of there to finally grab a hold of Shoto who saw me in the nick of time. He did try to punch me but that didn't end up well for him as I grabbed his arm, threw him over my shoulder to the ground and let go. I felt soo good while I was doing all this. I mean this was heaven! For once I had an opponent who was not underestimating me... well he was definitely weak and could have done more but oh well... not something I could actually say anything against. I mean... he was a better target than Bakugo which is why I had left Shoto for last.

Well now that he was on the ground, I couldn't help but start snickering as I was looking down at him. Trust me, I know when someone doesn't like it. He was basically glaring at me! Can you believe it?! That Shoto Todoroki who was not expressing any emotions was glaring at me for snickering at him on the floor.

Whelp, it seems that I had pissed him a bit off since he tried to grab my leg to make me fall to the ground as well but I already had seen this coming and just stomped on his hand.

Shoto screamed in pain and I.... well... I was smiling like a maniac thinking this would be the most normal thing to do.

Me: Soo what was this about going all out? You can't even handle me without my quirk!

To be honest, I was scarier without my quirk than using it since it was limiting my emotions and right now, I had free range and could do basically what I wanted. Now imagine the moment when I would have a gun, a knife or any weapon in my hand?! That would certainly be his end if it would have been a real weapon. Of course I would need to definitely work on my aim.... it was horrible but hey, no one can do anything at first try perfectly, right?!

I looked at Shoto as I was still standing on his hand, and guess what happened next?! You wouldn't believe it! It was his hand with what he could use his ice quirk but seeing as he couldn't use it right now, he resorted to the fire side which made me back up immediately. This was about to get so much better. I could tell that! 

My reaction was also good.

I was smiling brighter.

Now I was definitely getting insane!

Did I care for this?

No!

This was about to be the best thing in my life! ... well up until now for sure.

While I backed away, I was still in close range and the fire was melting the ice around us. I was definitely not not leading him around to the ice walls!! It was definitely not my doing but let's face it... it so was. This was all my doing. There was a reason why I was doing this. I was not stupid not to do it without any reasons. What do you think would happen if fire hits ice in a dumb place?! The ceiling was quite heigh but there was just a bit of light coming here. It was indicating that the fith day was about to get over and that meant the light would dim itself.