War Day 5: HAH! There he is!

There was one person left.

Just ONE!

All it took for me to win this fight was one person.

Shoto Todoroki.

He had to be somewhere but up until now, I haven't seen him around at all. The problem was that this exercise area was more than just a bit huge. So when I started looking for Shoto, I was not prepared to run left and right and not find him anywhere. Do you even know how much I was looking around?!

This person was even worse to find then an ant in this damn labyrinth of a city. No matter how I think about this, the whole setting was ridiculous. I could scream his name and nothing. Seriously! I've been running around with One for All and screaming Shoto's name and yet I couldn't find him at all. 

Now guess where that kid was hiding!

Guess where?!

He was actually standing right in front of the elevator. It was a bit outside the city and there was just soo much space. Of course they made a small space between the underground city and the elevator. It was right there that I found him laying on the ground lookin up. This motherfucker had to be crazy. Everyone was actually chasing after me and he was just laying there. I thought I would go crazy when I saw him. Not only did I just spend about 2 or 3 hours running around searching but also wasting my energy. If that was his plan, then well done. Very well done!

Me: Sho-chan... what are you doing here?

Shoto: Waiting.

Me: Waiting for who?

Shoto: You. 

Me: What? 

Shoto: I figured you would come here after eliminating everyone.

Are you insane?

Why would I come here?!

Out of all places?!

Me: Actually, I was searching the whole city to find you.

Shoto: Oh...

Me: But not gonna lie, this is a good place for the last fight.

Shoto: So it comes to this.

Me: Yeah....

Shoto: Are you even ready?

Me: Do I look not ready to you?

Shoto: No...

Me: Then can you stand up at least. It's no fun attacking someone on the ground.

Shoto: Is this why you didn't pull a sneak attack on me?

Me: Do you want me to eliminate you this easily?

Shoto: No. I want to see how far I can go.

Me: Then you should stand up.

He was just looking up not moving a bit. I was actually approaching him and then offering him a hand to stand up. This was the moment he finally did accepted my hand. To be honest, if I were him, I would have pulled some kind of trick and attacked the other the moment they would try to help them. If I were him, I would either use my ice or the fire side to hurt them, then swoop them off the ground so I could actually get a fine grip at their throat and then chocke them till they were eliminated. If that didn't work then at least grab them, pull them up and started punching them and attacking not leaving them one bit of a chance to attack me. 

Well here is the difference between me and him... while I would have definitely attacked someone, he was just looking at me, smiling and then taking my hand so I could pull him up. After this he hugged me, patted my shoulder and then started walking away from me.