War Day 1: So it begins!

There was not much to do in the city while I was waiting for the others to arrive. I was the only villain in this game which made this game an easy play but the more important thing right now was that I could actually do whatver I wanted. For now this whole city was actually dead. I've been to my villain lair and I have changed into my villain outfit. I grabbed my weapons which by the way were more than beautiful!

Can we take a moment of appreciation?

I knew I was reading and playing a bit too much. Fantasy games were the best after all and not gonna lie, there was actually a time I was obsessed with them because in the game I could do basically everything I wanted. Quirkless or with a Quirk! It didn't matter at all. I was just me and I had one of the most powerful accounts as well. I got through everything unlocked hidden weapons and the sole reason I was actually playing that one specifica game or more or less a couple of different ones were because I loved the graphic of it and just the design alone could made me faint! If it was the smalles detail done right and if it was the perfect sound to the sitation, I would just be sitting there being astonished and complimenting the game over and over again. I just loved these kind of things!

As for books... well I was reading a lot but there was just one genre which I loved a lot. It was Science Fiction. The reason here was because they usually had some high tech involved which was helping them out and that quirks and abilites are not everything. It's the mind that is the powerful weapon and usually if someone wants something, they could achive it as well. A motto I loved and hold dealy. 

Anyways, my weapons were kinda simple in design but they were just beautiful. At first there were my twin daggers made especially for this game. The design was quite simple and not really much but they were light and they were thin. One plus about them are that they did reminded me of a feather pen and I was really familiar with pens and pencils. I liked them a lot so I needed this. They were a must have on my list. 

So one could only imagine how I reacted when I saw them!

I simply gasped as I opened the box they were stored and my face was saying it all. I was shocked before I teared up and I think I may have even said.... My babies.... finally.... thank you soo much... but I don't really remember that part that well. Actually I do remember taking them carefully out as if it was some precious thing that could break by any seconds and any touch and then swinging it around smiling, laughing and twirling in the air. I just loved them!

They were perfect and that is all I had to say.

So my new daggers were equipt right by the belt so I could use them as much as I needed

So my new daggers were equipt right by the belt so I could use them as much as I needed. Of course they were not sharp, I did look at them and then tried them out on another iteem. It didn't break them and the lid of the box didn't had any damage nor did it actually have scratched so I knew they were not that bad. Of course they would hurt if I put my mind to it and use One for All but oh well.. not something I should do nor planned on doing. I want to see them all suffer and not break them in pieces and then rip them appart! I am not a killer!.... just a psychopath who enjoys seeing them in pain for once... but that was not the topic here, right?!