War Day 5: Let's get this over with!

Aizawa was really mean! He left me hanging there and I had no idea what he meant at all. When did I ever scare the LOV?! Not only that but he seemed as if he wanted to say more but didn't. It made me want to know what he wanted. I really wanted to know everything now and he just left.

Me: .... seriously?! 

Yes... seriously....

This is ridiculous!

Why did he left me hanging in there?

Is he insane?!

I mean he can't just say that and then leave!

Why would he do that?!

Now I want to know!

....

I was distracted and this was definitely not good at all. Especially not if someone just ran through a damn wall, making it collapse and then hugs me to run to the next one with me as a shield. Was this normal? No. Did I see this coming? Hell no. Was I proud? Somewhat yes... but the thing was that this guy was not alone at all. Right behind him was Shoji and that made actually sense now. Shoji could hear better than the others and Sato was quite strong to do this. Was this reckless? Yes. Just yes. Why?

Well... for more than one reason but here is the obvious one:

What do you think I was doing when I realised what was going on and it didn't take me more than just a second to know I was being used as a shield?

Of course fight back!

Clever!

At least I get a sneak attack at myself. ... and it worked!

Wow, congrats!

Can't say the others have more brain now. 

I could have done something but the timespan was quite short to launche any kind of different attack. There was no way I could actually do more than evade this attack now and even then the question of how to evade the attack was still open. Sato was holding me very tightly but he was about to pay for all the unnecessary troubles he made me go through?

Oh what troubles?

Did anyone seriously ask what troubles?

No... NOOOOOO!!!!

He was the motherfucking SPY! He was the one who made me go though all the trouble with the knife! Why in the world would he do that? He was one of the most calm people in the class and no one would think he would do anything. Him and Koda, these two people are always innocent but not this time. I could immediately tell that Sato was behind some things. The only reason why I knew that he was the spy is because he was acting sometimes quite suspicious and then his sentences where he was, were not making sense. However the most important thing is that I did caugh him talking to Toga in a gen ed uniform once. I am not dumb... I recognise Toga when I see her. Especially with the nickname she gave me. That person was greeting me with the same nickname... bro... everyone would know... but I didn't really care. It was never really my problem until I got involved and nearly killed someone with a knife!

Yes, I took that quite personal since the teachers could have actually gotten me in trouble!

They could have said I was the spy.

They could have said that I was becoming villainous!

They could have claimed me to have planned all this.... 

There were soo many possibilities that I didn't wanted to think about this not even for a second longer.

Not as if I had the time for this right now.