Frightening? Thrilling? Terrifying?

3rd POV with LOV:

After Shigaraki returned, they all were actually happy to see everything go on especially when Izuku got inside Shinso's home. They also were quite amused to see what he had done with the beads he had with him and the problem here lied with time. Although the heroes could detoxify the poison and the paralysis, they had to know beforehand that someone got poisoned. For some reason Kirishima was having a difficult time since thanks to his quirk he was not even feeling the effect that much. This was the only problem the hero in trainings of the hero side would face soon since Kirishima would be eliminated soon.

Toga: Look the pink guy!

Twice: Pink?, Green?

Toga: Well that mindfucker!

Dabi: That is violet not pink.

Toga: Are you sure? I thought it is a very dark pink.

Compress: We had that already. You can't see all colors that well... you have a color blindness and pink and violet are inside.

Toga: I can see red, that is good enough.

Spinner: I am glad that the shitter isn't exposing anything.

Shigaraki: He is too scared.

Compress: Yeah but still....

Kurogiri: I find it quite interesting to see Midoriya get to the house and use the same house as he did last time. Will the heroes not be suspicious about this?

Shigaraki: HAHAHAHAHA I bet he is actually counting on this. He is quite the strategic player.

Twice: I don't get it., He is a genius.

Dabi: He is using the place where the heroes are less likely to think he would attack since they are keeping an eyes on Shinso.

Compress: It will be a bit more dangerous though.

Dabi: He can pull it.

Toga: Oh and we all were wrong with the first one out.

Spinner: Ah yeah true but next up is Kirishima. Seriously how can he not feel the impulses of the bracelet thanks to his conditions?

Kurogiri: An idiot like a certain someone here.

Spinner: ..... Who do you mean?

Kurogiri: The person knows.

Twice: Yeah..., Hell nah!

Compress: Okay so he will be there and getting some heroes out?

Shigaraki: No, he will get the heroes to do a bit of work out.

Toga: Huh but why?

Shigaraki: Because of fun. He waited for so long, I am sure he is thinking about more than just to get the heroes all busy. He is planning something bigger. I don't know what it is but he is for sure not planning to just simply get rid of them.

Dabi: I agree on that note. He is for sure not doing that just like that.

It was a bit of a confusion that was in the room but more than confusion the villains knew that the kid would certainly not go easy. From what they had seen so far, it was a game of cat and mouse and the mouse was trapped. This kid was slowly and precisely waving a net where the heroes couldn't get out of it at all. They were witnessing something that was quite amazing and terrifying on its own. For the villains this was thrilling and terrific as well as quite amusing to watch. For any hero out there, this was certainly not something to take lightly. 

Compress: Can we all agree that if he would be a villain, all the villains would be quite scared of him not onlyt he heroes?

Toga: Totally.

Kompress: I am sure he might even take up the number 1 villain position of japan.

Twice: I think he will give a lot of people trouble and a run for their money, Nope, he is weak as fuck.

Dabi: We still can't get him to be on our side right?

Shigaraki: You wanna deal with him?

Dabi: No... and I am not an idiot, I know that hes determination is to be a hero.

Toga: Should we then stick on his good side?

Twice: Why, Never.

Toga: Well if he is that scary as a villain now... then what is he gonna do when he is a hero and twist the law then? I mean guys, isn't he doing the same thing right now?

Shigaraki: FUCK!

Kurogiri: It seems as if we will need to change our way of handling him.

Compress: How about a truce? We do our thing and he does his as long as we don't completly disturb each other. I mean our goals might not be that different.

Dabi: How about we watch carefully over the future. Who knows. Maybe he will slip and become a villain.

Spinner: More likely vigilante.

Shigaraki: Even then, we might have a chance.

Kurogiri: Let's stop the discussion here. We have no idea about the future anyways.

Shigaraki: True. Now let's continue watching him and make sure we all know not to actually fuck around with him.

Toga: Definitely.