War Day 3: No mercy!

Look at all of them!

They do not know what to do at all!

Are they speechless?

They have just one task!

They should stick with this!

Why are they not doing anything?

Do I really need to make the first move?

.

.

.

Well if it is like that... do not mind me for taking this opportunity!

The moment I was really standing there I could tell that these heroes were more than just not ready since they looked at me and were shocked. Yes I threw bondo over this railing but no one announced him as out yet. So I took out some of the paralysing bullets and just chucked it down at the dude before I decided to jump down as well.... Yeah maybe this was not the best idea and maybe I shouldn't have done that but I did.

Note to myself.... jumping down from the first floor does hurt when there is not really a place to roll of or any specific place to land...

Kinda glad about Bondo cushioning my fall now...

Also reducing the height I would need to overecome...

Why did I jump again?

There were the stairs... right there.... yeah no... too easy...

Glad I didn't break anything at all.

Could have used my quirk a bit here...

Hmmmmmm.... No... I like it this way better.

First off, the fall hurt a bit but I landed on Bondo.... which made him wriggle in pain even more and made the heroes announce Bonodo to be dead.

Nezu: Kojiro Bondo is eliminated.

Fair... he had to cushion my fall...

So I won't pressure this one.

Besides I thew him down and he landed hardly and even destroyed some of the seetings...

DAMN!

You sinner!

I hope he is not religious or he will for sure be thinking about this one for a while.

He had just after all demolished a bit of a church....

Yeah no.... 

He won't mind this, he was doing his job well.

This kid can say he was lucky when he used his very own glue on himself so my fall wouldn't hurt him at all. Clever move but wasn't saving him much since the layer of glue was not enough to hold me at all. Well he was a goner plus he was screaming in pain thanks to the paralysis. How he was able to use his quirk while being in this status... who knows...

Now I have to deal with Kuroiro as well as Tokoyami...

I wonder who will be the first one to move.

Kinda hope for Toko since I can play with Dark Shadow a bit and find out some things.

I really am curious if Toko is actually beint the one who is handling Dark Shadow or is Dark Shadow a being for itself?

Time to find it.

Besides I am sure we haven't seen the best of that quirk yet.

This should be the perfect environment for both of them.