Trouble?

3rd POV with the LOV:

The moment a break was called out, the LOV stopped seeing anything on the monitor. For them it was a bad sign since this could only mean one thing. They were caught! Of course it didn't take them long to actually get out of where they were and find a brand new hiding place. After all they were not complete idiots and they did value their lives. It was not a joke to them at all. Nezu was a person one would certainly not want to jest nor anger.

Toga: Did we really had to move? The owner of that shop was really nice!

Twice: This hotel room is too!, No it was horrible!

Spinner: Of course we had!

Compress: Do you want to fight villains in our "vacation"

Compress did make some invisible exclamation marks into the air as he said vacation. In fact what they were doing right now could hardly be called vacation. They were currently on the run as they knew that they were found out. The reason why was a knife they had gifted Izuku. No one of them thought that this would happen and yet it did.

Kurogiri: You call this vacation?

Compress: In some form.... we are not getting hurt.

Dabi: Yet.

Shigaraki: They will not find us.

Spinner: And why are you so sure about that?

Shigaraki: Because I knew our Master.

Compress: Oh great, now we rely on him?

Kurogiri: At least no one will die.

Dabi: Yet.

Toga: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA 

Dabi: Can we get back to work and put the TV up and running? I want to see if things continued or not!

Spinner: What do you think I am doing right now?

Compress: Well you are not helping it Dabi.

Dabi: TSK!

The villains had left the shop and moved to a hotel room under a disguise. Of course no one was paying the room other than Endeavor and no one would find out about their stay till the end of the month. So this time these villains should be safe where they were. However they had a bigger problem. They couldn't make the TV hook up with the hacked server they had in UA. Did people really think they just had one spy there? Then they were wrong. Of course they had someone in the hero class but for their convenience, they also had someone in the support course. 

Spinner: You do it then!

Dabi: Sure, give this to me!

Kurogiri: Enough! Stop fighting and give me that!

Compress: How about you two get us some snack?!

Spinner: Sending us away this obviouslz?

Kurogiri: Better than needing to find another place because a certain someone will burn the TV down out of anger.

Shigaraki: Get the hell out of here and get your heads clear.

It was a warning and they all knew what this mand. Neither Shigaraki nor Kurogiri would tolerate any person destroying the TV. For them it was the only thing that was between them and the only information they got about UA. They knew that as long as the game was going on, no one would suspect where they were nor would do anything at all. However the moment it ended, they would need to get the hell out of where they were and find a very very good hiding place.

Without much left Dabi and Spinner got out of the room while they tried their best to fix the TV until they managed to get it running and watched Izuku drag Bakugo by his ear over to Eraserhead.

Toga: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Twice: We definitely missed something important!, FUCK this was the best part!

Compress:. .... *sigh* he doesn't seem that hurt though....

Toga: No he is..... look at his eyes... that Dandelion is crying.

Shigaraki: HAH! He deserved it.

Kurogiri: Humiliation.... he might have not beat the shit out of him but he did in some other way.

Toga: Huh.... should we try this out as well?

Compress: We are willains who you want to humiliate? This only works if you have a personal grudge and connection to the person.

Toga: Awww man... but he kinds seems cool dragging someone by the ear. I want to try this too.

Kurogiri: Try it and we will leave you behind when you need help after this.

Toga: I was just joking hahahaha.

Compress: Sure....

Shigaraki: Let's just continue watching and we can all forget to try things he does.

Kurogiri: Yes....

Twice: Dabi will be pissed not to see this., Dabi will love missing this.

Toga: Ohhh... yeah... they will for sure be jelly that we watched this!

Compress: They could have behaved... and not try to burn or destroy this place.

Kurogiri: Very true.