War Day 3: Unfinished Business!

For now I was satisfied with how things were going. I was taking my sweet time but I also didn't really care a lot. However while I was finishing up my business with Tokoyami, I started to hear the walkie talkie that I still had with me. It was the heroes who were planing to probably see if these boys could handle me but they should be quite disappointed. Not only did I actually handle all of my classmates but I also made them fear me which was saying something. Nezu also did announce that they were eliminated which was indicating that something was wrong as well.

Momo: Anyone close by?

Tokage: We are!

Jiro: Shishida and I too.

Out of all the people I get the two people who can smell and hear me....

Well damn.... just my luck.

Can't believe they are close by...

That means I have to hide or get out.....

Not much time to act for sure.

I need to think fast!

Kacchan: Fucking get there as fast as possible.

Jiro: You don't say!

This was not something new. I had already thought that something like this would happen but I hoped that I would have gotten more time. If it was just like this, I then would need to handle the otheres of this class in a different matter.

Me: Ahh... I would have loved to play with the rest of you as well but it seems as if I need to actually dip as fast as possible.

Seeing as these heroes could either be used in the game to get me out or I would actually could get rid of them, the choice was not hard to decide upon at all. I would rather eliminate any kind of threat to my exposure at all. Kacchan was also not an idiot. I mean I would definitely call all of my classmates idiots but it was not like this. They were not that stupid and they were also not that dumb. They could think about a strategy without me but they would for sure be thrown out of their A game. 

Alright....

Let's get rid of these liabilities first.

Pony has to go and all the others as well.

A dagger or should I act differently?

Nah!

I probably don't have enough time to do anything at all.

Better deal with this shit fast and then get out of here.

Don't want them to actually find me.

I still have a lot to do.

It would be bad if they would find me here in the act.

That would mean that I would need to fight them and I don't have the patience for that.

My plan is differently.

I don't want them to find me.

Besides next up is Shinso!

Seeing as I probably didn't had much time, I decided to get to work immediately and just make the final hit so that the bracelet would turn red. There was absolutely no time left to have fun here. The essentials had to be sufficient. The heroes would be close by. I still had to get out of the church as well and I still didn't think about a single way to escape. I feared that there was no escape at all. The thing was that time was not my friend and right now it was quite pressuring as well.