Hero role!

Nezu: Perfect! Now let's move on to the hero role. As you all can already guess, the heroes job is to catch the villain. However in order to make this more realistic, the hero team will need solid evidence that the villain is indeed a villain. Catching the villain is not enough if the villain is not caught in the act of doing something criminal.

Uhhhhh....

That will be interesting.

This means I can walk right in front of them and they can't do anything at all! 

WOWSY!

I love this!

Nezu: For example, the villain may mix themselves inbetween some civilians and will be counted as such on the hero side. I would be cautios here. Any kind of injustice here will get you in trouble. If it is just slight injustice, the student we speak off will have detention. Of course the more severe the injustice is, the higher the punishment is and can even get one suspended from the hero class for a couple of months.

I couldn't believe my ears right now. No one in the room could because right after he said that the questions started falling down. This seemed a bit too extreme. Just one slip up and it was over for one. It might just be me but it reminded me of life. In life there was no second chances. Kinda a good excercise but at the same time it was also the worse one yet to come. Something about it still felt off but I couldn't put my mind on it.

Momo: Is that not a bit extreme?

Nezu: Is life fair and simple? This excercise is meant to show you all that even your closest alley can be your very own enemy. I suggest never to trust anyone besides yourself and the people you know better than anyone else. Only ever rely on your own wits and the facts in front of you and never on sheer words.

Monoma: We are first year students is that not something that the third year students should deal with?

Nezu: You are all sitting here to become heroes and with the LOV out there, there is no excuse on not to be prepared or do you suggest that this is the wrong place for yourself and you all cannot handle this?

Everyone went silence. I could still hear them whispering but it was not enough to distract me from hearing Nezu's explaination. There just had to be a good reason for everyhitng! Why else was he doing something like that. For some reaosn I hoped he would tell us the reason but for now I was just hearing something about fairness and about trust as well as gaining experience points.

Nezu: Even in real life, villains can only be detained and caught if there is foolproof evidence that they are in fact guilty. This is something everyone has to learn and the skill can only come with time which is why this excerice was designed to push this exact point

Bullshit!

I call bullshit!

It smells soo much like bullshit!

What the hell is he even talking about?

This ain't the reason for this!

I am starting to think that you are just making excuses and want to see us suffer!

Why are you so oddly specific about this?

Do you want the hero class to go down under and be burried six feet deep down beneath the earth?

I can't believe you are actually suggesting something like this!

It is my ticked to freedom and messing with them without getting caught as well.

I absolutely love it but at the same time this is definitely shit for any hero in the game.

Nezu: Any more questions?