Locked Gaze!

3rd POV with Eraserhead and Vlad King

Both heroes had helped some of their students to get back inside and rest. They even made Recovery take these children over before leaving one after another. It didn't take long for them to be back at the exercise ground and even meet each other again.

Vlad King: Why are you here?

Ersaerhead: I could ask the same.

Vlad King: You do know that Nezu wants us both back.

Eraserhead: Says the one who is here as well.

Vlad King: Same reasons as you.

Eraserhead: Then let's not mention this anymore.

Vlad King: Alright, how is he doing?

Eraserhead: Just eliminated two of your class and is about to eliminate the other two. See for yourself how my student is dealing with them soo much better.

Vlad King: Oh now he is yours?

Eraserhead: Did you really think I would let him get into class 1B now?

Vlad King: Not your choice.

Eraserhead: It is.

Vlad King: And what if he refuses to stay at class 1A? He might like class 1B more!

Eraserhead: Wnat to fight me?

Vlad King: Gladly.

It was withing a second that both heroes were glaring at each other and probably would have started to do something they both would regret if not for the sudden clashing sound. For them it sounded as if something or someone was just sent flying towards a wall. They both knew that sound too well since both of the heroes were on the receiving end, once or even twice in their lives so far. So of course they stopped glaring and looked at the scene in front of them. It seemed as if Izuku had just pulled out Honenuki from the ground and then threw the man against the wall with all his might. Still they both knew that it hurt and was not fatal since it was not done with his quirk. Otherwise... they might have needed to fish someone out from a collapsing building.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Vlad King: Damn... that hurt.

Eraserhead: I am surprised RG hasn't called him out yet.

Vlad King: Let's be honest, he is still fine.

Eraserhead: Besides the pain....

Vlad King: Yeah.... but! Everyone goes through that pain once in their life time, right?

Eraserhead: Yeah.

Vlad King: Should be fine then.

Eraserhead: Totally.

They both didn't know what else to say about this. After all both of them knew how much that would actually make Honenuki far from being able to fight properly anymore. He wouldn't be able to walk straight and fight against anyone for a while. On the other hand it was the best way to deal with Honenuki while he could fokus on the other one left in front of him. 

Vlad King: You know for a fight where he should be in a loss, he is doing more than just well.

Eraserhead: What do you want to say with that?

Vlad: I mean, 4 against 1 and he is still pulling this shit out that well... And the other 4 should work on their teamwork. I mean they should be able to deal with this situaiton.

Eraserhead: If we both would end up down there, do you think we wouldn't be struggling?

Vlad King: Fair point.

Eraserhead: Do YOU even think you would be capable of fighting against Midoriya.

Vlad King: I rather not find out the answer to that. How about you, old friend.

Eraserhead: I am his teacher. I will be finding this answer out eventually, if I like it or not.

Vlad King: Then you can have him.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Vlad King: How many are still left in this litte game?

Eraserhead: Exercise and with this all of your class it out.

Vlad King: I knew that, I just wanted to know how many from your class are still left?

Eraserhead: 4....

Vlad King: AND this is just a huge game for Nezu. You can't say anything about this. He is doing everything just to please his boredom or curiosity. We both know he organised this to see what Midoriya can do without telling any of us before. We were even worried about that child at the beginning.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Vlad King: Are you now ghosting me and just sigh? For real?

Eraserhead: *sigh* just up and watch this.

Vlad King: *sigh*

Both of the heroes were at a nearby rooftop and were continuing watching Izuku with a lot of interests. One of them wanted to learn a bit more about his very student while the other was wondering if he could recruit Midoriya to be a part of his class... unofficially of course!

Well, no matter what they were thinking, their eyes were literally glued at Midoriya as he was continuing his fight and showing more and more what he was actually capable of doing.