Let's just watch!

3rd POV:

While the game was slowly but surely starting, there was a certain villain group who also decided to join and watch everything. However they didn't had a fancy viewpoint to watch everything or a good monitor, No. What they had was something much more simple. It was exactly an hour before Midnight and Eraserhead went to get Midoriya to release him into the city, that they had decided to take over an electronic shop. No one might have guessed that but they had decided not only to take it over but to also hold the owner of the private shop hostage with all his family while they started to get comfortable.

Toga: Was this really a good idea?

Twice: We need to watch that!, No, we should go home!

Spinner: Our spy told us this was gonna be a hero vs villain excercise. Don't you think this would be kinda interesting to watch?

Compress: I agree. 

It was Kurogiri who was doing all the work to set up the network so they could actually see the same feed the heroes would see. Thankfully they did had some help from All for One out this would have been quite impossible. Still where there is good, there is evil and the evil part will always find a way. Well, the saying goes: Where there is a will there is a way. That was something that most people don't really get since sometimes the ideas and the will to do something might seem illogical even crazy and yet, they would go through and succeed in the end.

Toga: It's running!

Dabi: Shut up!

Shigaraki: I sure hope this is gonna be entertaining... if not....

Spinner: Why not trust the little guy a bit.

Toga: Because he is weird!

The TV flared up as it showed how Izuku just exited the elevator and the whole villain group watched the kid hop around and smile like a maniac. For them that smile was way too relatable and not only that but they knew that something was about to go down for sure. It was not even 5 minutes into the game and they had already decided that it was worth watching.

Dabi: Pffff-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shigaraki: I think we all had the wrong kid of the class in mind for joining.

Kurogiri: We?

Compress: It was you!

Spinner: No, no, no! That can't be true!

Toga: But you saw it!

Spinner: I saw something but who knows what it was! Stain even approved of the kid!

Toga: And? Isn't he sweet?

Dabi: He definitely shouldn't be underestimated!

Twice: But they will do that. They so gonna love him.

Compress: Whelp, that will be their end then.

Kurogiri: End? Was there even a beginning. I don't have hopes for them.

The kid on the TV seemed just too happy skipping around and the thing about this was, that it seemed that he knew where he had to go. It all just looked wrong since he shouldn't be able to do that at all. An underground city where the UA students were about to get released and was especially build for this exercise and yet this very kid knew his way around. Anyone who could think and was watching this, should be afraid at this point. 

Toga: Look! Look! He just arrived at his villain base.

Spinner: Why don't we have a base like that?

Kurogiri: Find one.

Compress: Money?

Twice: Can't we just make one? Can we destroy one?

Shigaraki: Our bar is cozy what do you all want?

Compress: Are you blind?

Shigaraki: Say that again and I'll make you blind.

Compress: He has a fucking billiard table!

Toga: And that fluffy king size bed.

Dabi: Did you see all the weapons on the wall?

Twice: Not to mention that mannequin with his villain outfit., Or that pin barby costume!

Shigaraki: So what? We have a bar and a house to ourselves! We can do what fucking we want!

Kurogiri: That is not the point.

Shigaraki: Oh shut up! You all think I don't want to upgrade our base? We don't have that fucking money you bitches!

Dabi: Shut up Dibshit! We could always rob a bank and operate differently!

Compress: With everyone knowing our faces? Sure!

Toga: SH! Look! He is actually gonna change into his villain costume!

Twice: Are they not perverted to watch a student change?, Uhh that is hot as fuck!

Shigaraki: I am sure they will blank thinks out.

Dabi: You sure?

Shigaraki: They are all perverts.

Kurogiri: One more reason to attack UA again.

Spinner: They know we have a spy.... better not now.

Toga: Can we just continue and watch what he is about to do? You all are too loud?

Dabi: How about some snacks?

Kurogiri: I'm going to get some.

Just like that Kurogiri teleported away to get some more snacks for all the villains to finally let him be in piece and finally stop arguing around for no damn reason. They were villains, sure but that didn't mean they were not people who had their own thoughts and hated the poor situation they were in. All of them wanted a comfortable home and some warm food. That was the basic need, that was unfortunately something they could not afford each and every time. However they were villains and that meant they had a way around things and would get what they want eventually.

A/N: Before anyone says this chap is short... All the reaction chapters will be short but they will not be stacked up at the end of a day this time but after a chapter whenever something big happens. This will make it a bit easier for me ^^ Hope you all can undrestand.