The day it starts

Finally after training with my class for the last days, I couldn't be more relived to know that the game was starting. Though I didn't really know how exactly it was starting, I knew that it would official start at midnight today. That was the only reason why I was still up. My mind was not leavng me alone as I went through my imaginational list of things I wanted to do.

Do I have everything ready?

I got my villain costume set and all the weapons as well. They seriously did a fine job with everything. Gotta give them that. The support course is surely not to be messed with. They have some skills! Not as if I wouldn't be able to do anything... I bet I could but it would take me for sure longer since I never did anything like this at all. 

Whelp back to the main topic!

I got my costume... soo check.

I got weapons... again check.

Next up is the plan of the city which I got from Nezu after asking him out about the city. Can't believe no one thought about that at all. I mean all you had to do was go to him and ask for the layout. All heroes and villains know about the layout about their cities. So this was something essential and they still didn't do anything at all.

Just wow.

How stupid could my class be?

I mean there was not really a rule which stated that... or any note soo can't also blame them.

Next thing I wanted to do was train my class and be in contact with class 1B. I can put a chek here as well.

Ohh wow! I can't seriously wait for it! Their faces will be gold for sure. I mean they won't see it coming. Heck, they won't even think that it was me but the fact that it was me is just pure gold. I absolutely love it. I will have soo much fun out there but first be first! Their faces will be the best... but how do I see it.. How will I be able to watch their faces morph into shock and disbelief ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That one rule that they can't catch me without any proof will help me for sure!

I will be done with them in no time!

My mental check list was a bit big but that was not the problem. I guess my problem was that I was getting distracted while I wanted to laugh like a maniac from time to time. Of course I knew how thin the walls are and always needed to throw myself onto my bed to laugh into the cushion but I was more than just a bit crazy right now. Anyone seeing me right now would assume, I had lost it completly but I can guarantee everyone, that I was perfectly sane.

No one would believe that lie at all.

I was sane!

I swear... just a bit on the lunatic side right now. 

BUT!

Everyone can be a bit crazy from time to time. Up till now I was playing my little cinnamon role perfectly but there was no need to hold that role up for long. So I was eager to see the time pass as fast as possible. Each minute felt like a burden and a curse right now. I just wanted to go and beat their asses. Was this that wrong?

Anyways, as I was giggling to myself, I heard a knock at the door which got me out of the bed to see who it was. Of course I managed to straighten up my face and get my pokerface on and smile once again but a sweet honey laced smile without any doubt of any kind of bad intentions behind it at all.

Me: Yes?

There was no way I knew who would stand behind that door but when I opened it and saw Midnight and Eraserhead, my very homeroom teacher, I knew immediately what was going on.