War Day 3: Let me deal with this SHIT! MyWaY!

Why do I have the best luck there is? Seriously why? Couldn't I just get out of there without getting seen? Couldn't I have escaped without any troubles? No? Was I actually asking too much? I think I was since this was quite ridiculous. Of course I knew that my chances of getting out from there without getting seen was ridiculously short but I still wanted to get out and I hoped at least that I could get a bit further away. If a fight explodes here and takes too long, then I would have more than just this type ofr touble. In fact I could get every single goddamn hero getting here for backup and then what??? ARSON? That is not a solution but a menthod and not the right one here. How was I supposed to make things burn? Well I couldn't do this but I could inflickt quite the pain instead.

Kaminari: DEKU!

Me: Hi there!

Fukidashi and Shoda were there as well. Now this was a definitely a 3 out of 3 for free deal. Couldn't really describe it differently at all. These 3 were not planned and certainly not on my lists of targets for today but I would make the most out of it for sure. So while I said Hi to them as it was polite, I also took out that whip and made quite the loud sound cracking it on the ground.

They seemed surprised but soon started attacking me with their quirks. 

Not bad!

Not bad at all!

First one was Kaminari who tried to get me electrocuted. He tried which made me think about giving him some plus point. Definitely deserved this one but little did he think that my complete suit was prepared for everything including being electrocuted and if that was not working, my whip cracked it away. Of course I made sure to unlcude notes about how I wanted to have the holding part being quite robust and not just any way. If metal heats up, I wanted to have a safe grip. If it cools down too much, I still wanted to be able to hold it. Then there was the fact about me knowing my oponents quirk... every single one. Of course I thought double and even triple times about every little detail I wanted to have and did my research about materials. Not as if I didn't do that earlier as well. I was just curious and so I already knew which material in combination with wich other one would get me the best result.

Oh well... nothing could save them now.

Besides I was not stupid enough to let it hit me without the rights precaution set in place. I mean come on! How guilable did they think I was? Or perhapse not? 

The moment I attacked, I could see the three of them split up and try to get me to surrender. It was just a bit but it was more than enough time to get around me. I focused on Kaminari first since he was just there and I knew if I would do this, I needed to be fast. All the other heroes were around after all. 

Still Fukidashi on his own could also be a problem as well. 

HECK!

All of them were actually PROBLEMS!

And I was not prepared to deal with a signle one of them now.

While I did get the electricity from Kaminaries quirk in my whip, the material made it possible to store the charge and then when I would hit for example Fukidashi it would zap him good. Of course I had to test this theory out and so by the next time I saw Kaminari charge up and throw one of his thunderbolts at me, I grabbed hold of it as the whip came in contact with it, and then without cracking the floor in order to not loose the charge, I hit Fukidashi.

Nezu: Manga Fukidashi was eliminated.

FUCK!

So he will be announcing their deaths!

This means I need to be faster!

I have to be a lot faster now!

Since the whip was one weapon which would certainly not work twice on them, I decided to switch to my slingshot which I could have also used as a throwing dart. The only problem was that I didn't grab hold of that but instead of the knife and threw it at Shoda. Needless to say that the boy didn't know what to do at all. He had not a single chance of getting away with it as I was fighting with Kirishima. I mean it was a sneak attack on my part throwing something to an opponent I was still not facing yet. Of course I also knew that Fukidashi as well as Shoda both wanted to attack me on the same time. They did so earlier but I was good when it came to fighting. I knew how to avoid their kicks, their quirk as well as their mood.