Nothing as expected...

3rd POV with the teachers:

The teachers watched Izuku as he was doing basically nothing. He was looking around but never did he do something against the law exept actually breaking into that news tower. Yet he never destroyed nor did anything harmful at all. They had a drone follow him inside and knew that nothing happened which made them all a bit more than just speechless. 

On the other hand there was class 1A and 1B who were debating how it could be true that Midoriya was the villain and that they were definitely not gonna need a lot of time. Still it was also one of them who once again made everyone think about that one rule. If Midoriya was not gonna do anything, they would not be able to catch him at all. 

Midnight: Have to say it, I seriously thought that they would go after Midoriya, forgetting about the rule.

Vlad: I would have definitely thought my class to forget about that aspect.

Eraserhead: I am more surprised of Bakugo who remembered that.

Mic: Yeah kinda true... also I thought Midoriya would do something.

Ectoplasm: We all did with how he was waiting and watching there on the rooftop.

Recovery Girl: Good boy didn't jump down there. He could have injured himself pretty badly.

Midinight: Did you see him jump from rooftop to rooftop... that kid is moving like a damn stray cat.... ahm sorry Sho.

Eraserhead: No offense taken. I have to admit, I knew he was quite good but I never knew that he could be that skilled.

Nezu: It seemed as if he had surprised us all.

Mic: You two?

Nezu: Indeed.

The truth was... everyone expected Midoriya to break into the hero agency and start something. It would have made sense and a lot of villains would have done something like that. In fact, it wouldn't be the first time that heroes would have gathered in one place just to be attacked by a villain. The chances for Midoriya to get out of there were also not bad since he had One for All as a quirk. However it was a matter of timing for sure. 

Seeing as nothing really happened and that the kid was relaxing on a bench in a park, was definitely not something or anything anyone could have thought about. It fitted to his calm character but it was definitely a bit out of place.

Power Loader: What is he doing?

Vlad: Enjoying the first day, I would say.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Mic: At least he is giving the otheres a chance to adjust, right?

Midnight: I don't know what I should think about this all.... maybe he will do something great tomorrow and was just checking out everything.

Mic: Maybe...

Ectoplasm: The only thing he did was break in to do nothing. Was that a trick?

Mic: Maybe to see how long the otheres would take to react?

Nezu: No, he was scouting that place out. I believe he was looking for how well the security system was and all.

Eraserhead: Makes sense.

Vlad: Yeah true.... we don't have security cameras, right?

Power Loader: Yes but an alarm system set in every shop and important building as well as a robot which will inform us so we can act and talk to him.

Nezu: I am impressed that he thought about this. 

Mic: Can we just say he is kinda surprisng us all? Let's be honest, with all these weapons we all thought he was gonna do some crazy stunt like running inside somewhere and start shooting around or something like that.

Midngiht: I totally agree here.

Nezu: I will say that we have a lot to expect here.

Vlad: I don't like that sound but at least it means that our classes will have the chance to experience quite something.

Eraserhead: Will there be a discussion round after all this?

Nezu: Oh why not? Of course there will be.

No one really knew what was running through Midoriya's mind right there. For them it was quite bizzar since he had a good oportunity to attack them and actually be done with the exercise quite fast as well. However there was one thing they concluded... Midoriya was still the nice cinnamon roll who wanted to give his class a chance. Oh how wrong they were but they would eventually found out for sure.

In the end they watched him move to a house in the gen ed area and actually just flop on the bed leaving all the heroes running around in the dead city patrolling for any villainous acts. Maybe villainy was not his thing but the kid knew how to get everyone on edge waiting for the grand reveal.