What is he doing?

3rd POV with the LOV:

The LOV were watching Izuku for hours as he was laying down doing nothing and for them it didn't make any sense at all. For some reason they thought that Izuku would actually start pursuing the heroes or doing something to their base. They had a different image to each hero and for the LOV Izuku was someone they couldn't quite understand. Of course they have heared about his tender and gentle side but each time they have seen him fight, they couldn't really describe him as tender since he was always going full out and not only that but they could all tell that he was getting bored in the fights and holding back. No one knew why this was the case but they all agreed to watch Izuku and be a bit more careful around him. His quirk was after all not something to be messing around with.

Twice: The hell is he doing?, Great show! 

Shigaraki: Laying around. This is boring. Are we sure this is gonna be epic?

Toga: YES! We are still watching Izubabe!

Dabi: I agree with the boredom but what is he supposed to do when there is no one besides him in that area for now?

Spinner: Trash the hero headquarters.

Compress: Leave them a note? Doesn't he love to do things like that?

Kurogiri: I am not sure if that is what he is doing right now.

The moment Kurogiri said something that hinted that he had a hunch about what was going on, everyone turned around to face Kurogiri. It was hard to understand the green bean but if they knew one thing than that everything was calculated, nothing was just pure coincident.

Kurogiri: He might be thinking about how to approach everything.

Spinner: So he is just waiting there for nothing?

Toga: Maybe he will shoot the heroes with that crossbow... oh and can we all agree that the weapons are really cool! Why don't we have something like that.

Dabi: No budget.

Twice: Can't we steel a credit card or rob a bank?, Can we walk on rainbows and get glitter?

Spinner: Not that simple nowadays.... but maybe we could do that once.... Would be kinda nice.

Shigaraki: How many times do I have to say we are not gonna rob a bank?

Compress: Too many times.

Shigaraki: .... then take a damn pen and write it down. We are not gonna go rob a bank. That is below us.

Kurogiri: Then I assume, you have a different way of getting things we need if it is not stealing?

Shigaraki: Is what we are doing now not enough?

Dabi: .... You do know there won't be new games for you as well.

Shigaraki: I know but I am begging All for One for a new hide out since... well forever! He still insist that we stay low and that means nothing that could get us in trouble.

Spinner: Guess this is not something that is included in stay low... huh.

Compress: We are fine as long as no one really gets in.

Toga: AHHH we are fine! I mean who is actually gonna barge in on us anyways! We have the shop closed, curtains and everything down and we are at the back of the store which is quite huge. anything else?

Dabi: We have the alarm system on as well and it is cool with us cause it only is for the front door and windows.

Twice: Cool!, Horrible!

Compress: .... Though honestly to get back to the topic... not bad of a design.

Dabi: Especially clever since they can't use guns.

Shigaraki: I agree here. He definitely put more thoughts into this than the heroes from what I heard.

Toga: You mean that he trained with them and now this? 

Shigaraki: Yes... 

Twice: Why did he do that though?, What a stupid idea, no?

Dabi: No one knew it is him or could be him. It is quite the good alibi.

Compress: Agree... he is messing with them big times.

Kurogiri: I fear he is messing with them more than we know.

Spinner: I guess that is a bad thing if even you are saying that.

Shigaraki: How about we recruit him to be a fellow villain? He might be sick and tired to act and deceive everyone or be treated like he is. Maybe if we play that damn dog right, we can make him turn evil.

Kurogiri: Did you forgot that Bakugo and Midoriya have a history since they are babies?

Dabi: If that didn't make him turn into a villain... Damn... he really has some nerves of steel then.

Toga: Or he is just too nice.

Everyone laughed at the last remark since they knew Midoriya as nice but also as someone who wouldn't show any mercy to his opponents at all. A double sided sword so to speak.