Villain Role

No matter how hard I was thinking about the hero role and all the things that were kinda set to actually help the villain role or give it that special boost, I still couldn't really figure out why there was something like that. In real life the villains usually never had any kind of boost but then again some situations may for sure be different. 

Now let's hear my role!

I want to hear more about it! 

I kina want to show everyone how weak they are...

Not as if they really are completly week.

I just think they for sure are only relying on their quirk too much.

Which I won't can't risk getting out of the game by RG.

Now now.... let's hear this out.

Nezu: Any further question on the hero side?

Once again he asked that as if there was something the heroes should be asking. I mean there were a couple of questions I was coming up with but no one really did ask them. How about where they sleep, where the excercise will take place. Nezu said something with food and drinks being there but never how we would get to it. Was it a system where we had to steal, or had some tokens to buy or was it something clompletly else? Maybe they needed to steal and would stealing get them out of the game? Can a hero corrumpt? And so on... there were literally a million questions in my head right now and I didn't care at all about them since I was on the villain team. If the heroes were not smart enough to ask about them, then so be it.

Nezu: None? Alright, let's see about the villain role.

Now this was the good stuff right now! This was the best and the moment I was waiting for it. What could be better than actually knowing about my own role. That meant I could see the boundaries and actually know where to dig into the roles that he probably was about to tell us soon as well.

Oh boy!

I was soo exited!

No matter what, this was sure gonna be fun and I was definitely lacking some good excercise. This was just the perfect timing. Not that I had actually any patient left. I needed a break from my class and their stupidity. A couple of days ago someone even dared to say that quirkless people didn't stand a chance against a villain using their quirk. Well, honestly they were not that wrong since normal people also didn't stand a chance against a villain, quirk or no quirk. That didn't really play any kind of role at all. Though quirkless people just had this way and saying the world differently. I would even say that they were not that high and mightly flying in the clouds and believing they could actually do everything.

TSK!

These people seriously never knew what to do with real life. 

Their heads in the cloud and their mind in the sky with their ass burning up with a lot of troubles coming up their way... couldn't really describe it differently.

Nezu: The villain role is quite simple. As villains in real life they have the freedom to pursue any kind of illegal activity meaning, stealing, killing, kidnapping and whatever they will come up with.

That really sounds nice!

What is he expecting though....

I wonder....

He did say something about stealing which meant there was something to steal.

Besides killing.... I wonder what he meant with that if people can't be killed....