.....Next one....

3rd POV teachers POV:

Power Loader: Oh shit....

Vlad: What?

Power Loader: Well you know how that bullet your student ate is reacting badly with the bracelet so I had to turn it off?

Vlad: Yes?

Aizawa: Are you telling me that this is the same thing as what is happening to Tokoyami right now?

Vlad: HAH!

Mic: Not funny.

Midnight: Well..... kinda is a bit.

Power Loader: Not really.

Nezu: Then please turn off the bracelet of Tokoyami as well while Ectoplasm collects the poor children from there.

RG: How in the world is this possible? I thought that you had everything under controll?

Power Loader: I had but the bullets were never meant to be actually gulped down or actually used like marbles. He is good okay. I really didn't think about this.

Nezu: Do not preessure yourself. no one could have seen this comming.

RG: Aha... says the one who knew that Midoriya is a bit out of himself and still put him as a villain.

Nezu: I was testing a theory.

RG: THAT IS NOT TESTING IF YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT WHAT IS IN THAT NOTEBOOK!

Nezu: He is not killing them nor injuring them quite a lot. 

RG: But he is giving them more than just a bit of a trauma as well as pain.

Vlad: They have to get used to this.

Eraserhead: They will be heroes one day and no one tells us if one day they will not get stuck or left behind on a mission...no one wants this but if they build up a high pain tolerance the better.

Mic: You two are insane.

Midnight: But they are kinda right.

Power Loader: Which is why you become a support builder like myself.

RG: I am worried about these children since the ones who will be dealing with their parents are me and both of you.

This healer was quite angry and she had a fair point. She knew very well that the ones who will have to calm the students nerves down and get them back to their usual self would be her and Hound Dog. On that note, the healer started seriously thinking she was in the wrong film. If Hound Dog was not here to see all this, then why was she? Nezu could have done her a favor and made this all without her but instead a proxy. It didn't had to be her but a healer after all and even these heroes could judge if anything was going wrong and when a move was fatal or not. 

However the truth behind everything was that Nezu needed RG in the room or he would have let Izuku continue doing as he pleased. The healer was the only thing between Nezu letting a fellow student go this much astray that the social meda and the parents of these children would ruin Midoriya and perhapse even push him to become a villain.

 Vlad: They signed the papers.

Eraserhead: Not our problem.

Vlad: Besides it was not our idea to do this. We clearly raised our concernes before everything started, no?

Mic: True....

Midnight: We all did because we were worried about Midoriya since he was the only villain going against a huge number of people. Not because of this though.

Mic: Same same but different.

Midnight: Well.... can we be honest here. This is a good exercise but not for the first year students.

Vlad: I agree. Perhapse Mirio and his group would love this and would be better prepared as well.

Power Loader: No doubt here but these kids are also quite doing good despite of having zero knowledge about anything in life right now.

Mic: True.

Midnight: They will be better in the future. We can train them now that we know where they are lacking.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Power Loader: Great and I can make sure that my class won't start murdering any of your class members.

Vlad: Huh?

Power Loader: Support course... remember the equipment of your class is done by mine.

Vlad: And you have that crazy girl.... yeah I forgot about her.

Power Loader: Well she will get better and stop making everything explode. For sure.

Midnight: Pffff- it seems as if every class has their quirk.

Mic: Tell me more about it. Mine is obsessed with getting into the hero course.

Eraserhead: *sigh* children.

Vlad: Indeed.

Nezu: Now then, let's see what we can learn from all this.

RG: How about to not make this for the first year student and I wouldn't be as concerned.

Nezu: I will think about it whenever I design the next one.

Mic: ....

Midnight: ....

Vlad: .... next?

Eraserhead: ..... one?

They all were baffled since they hoped that this was an exeption but it didn't looked like this at all at the current moment. Indeed it may perhapse be even the start since Nezu was enjoying watching this chaos quite a bit as well.