𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗥

Bill has been away and busy with some of his tours so he hasn't had any time to stay with me. I missed him so much because he's the only person who understands the way I feel. He's also the only person I enjoy talking to.

While he's on tour, he usually gives me calls to check up on me and to let me know that he probably won't be able to call me back for awhile.

I sigh and sit on my couch, thinking about something I should do to get my mind off him.

After a while, I couldn't come up with anything to distract myself from him. My mind is always filled with thoughts of him to the point I can't focus on anything/anyone anymore.

At the end of the day, I just decided to go to bed and sleep my thoughts away, hoping I'd get a call the next morning.

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing. Excitedly, I grab my phone to see Bill calling me and I had 45 other missed calls from him. I quickly answer the phone and put it up against my ear.

"Hey, baby!" I say, my voice a bit raspy because I just woke up.
-"Good morning! I'm sorry I didn't call you yesterday. I was really busy with tour and I thought you were mad at me because you didn't answer any of my other 45 missed calls. I also asked Tom to call you but he didn't want to 'cause he was also busy with other things." He explained and his voice just made my heart flutter.

"No, I know you're busy. I'm also not mad at you, I was just sleeping." I reply.
-"Oh, I'm sorry..Did I wake you?" He said and I could hear the guilt in his voice. I swear he always does this when he accidentally wakes me up from my sleep.

"You're fine."
-"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I know how important sleeping is for you." He responded.
-"don't worry about it. I have to get up anyway." I say, sitting up on my bed and sliding my slippers on.

"Okay, if you say so. I also wanted to tell you that we only have 1 more concert and I can finally go home back to you!" He said excitedly and I could hear him squealing.
-"That's great news! I can't wait to see you, it's so lonely when you're gone." I sigh, frowning slightly.
-"I know, I'm sorry..I wish I could be there for you every single day."

"Me too.." I mumble and he gasps.
-"Y/n.." He said.
-"Bill.."
-"I just got the best idea in the whole wide world!!" He exclaimed.
-"and that is?" I reply, waiting for a response.
-"How about you come with us on tour next time and every other time so I won't be lonely in bed and I could have someone to snuggle up on instead of the teddy bear you gave me. It kinda smells like you BUT it isn't you." He said, sighing at the end of his explanation.

"I like the idea of it, I just don't wanna be a distraction." I shrug.
-"Baby, this broke my heart.." He said and I already knew he was pouting on the other end.
-"okay, I'm sorry! I'll go next time and every other time." I smile softly and he giggles on the other end.

"Yay! Okay, I'll call you later, I have to go." He said, his tone changing and filling up with sadness.
-"Alright, I'll be waiting for that call." I smile softly.
-"I promise. I'll call you back!! I swear on my own life."
-"Don't swear on your life." I sigh.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.
"Bill, come on! We're almost up!" I heard Tom tell in the background on the other end.
-"Okay!" Bill yelled back, groaning in annoyance.

"Bye, baby! I'll talk to you later."
-"Bye, my love!" I replied and he hung up.

I smile to myself and place my phone onto the nightstand.

Who knew the shy boy at school would end up being the boy to put a smile on my face just by hearing his voice?