𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗯𝗳 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!!
(𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝘃𝗶𝗯𝗲𝘀..)

Bill has been quite possessive towards me lately. He won't let me go out at all.
Not even if it was to check the mail. He says that he's doing it to 'protect' me but I don't get how that's protection me from anything.

There was this party that was happening close by, meaning that I wouldn't be as far away from him if he decides to say he doesn't wanna go. I knew that he was probably gonna say no but it doesn't hurt to try to convince him, does it?..

I headed downstairs to be met with Bill drinking wine in his fancy glass cup. Once he saw me come down, he looked up at me, tilting his head to the side as he took in every detail of me.
"Hey, princess..You look beautiful as always." He says, taking a sip of his wine.
-"Thank you, Bill." I smiled softly as I made my way towards him. As I was, he placed his wine onto the counter and walked towards me, pulling me in by my waist. He lifted up my chin and pressed his lips against mines softly before he deepened it, running his tongue against my bottom lip, asking me to open my mouth.

I pulled away, making him look down at me with a serious face filled with disappointment.
"What's wrong?" He asked. His eyeshadow made him look a little scary but I took a deep breath and decided to ask him or else I would never.

"So..There's a party happening tonight and I wanted to know if I could go." I say. He furrowed his brows before chuckling.
-"Is that even a question, baby?" He said, tilting his head.
-"Uhm, yes? I'm asking, aren't I? Isn't that what you would've wanted instead of me sneaking out?" I said, making his scoff.
-"and who do you think you are talking to me like that? What did I tell you about getting smart with me?" He glared at me, his eyes narrowing slightly as his grip on my waist tightened, making me wince.
-"Sorry.." I say as he continued to look down at me.
-"That isn't a proper apology."
-"Okay, I'm sorry, Baby..I'm sorry for getting smart with you and it won't happen again.." I apologize, making him smirk and lick his lips.
-"you're such a good girl.." he says, his voice low and raspy as he pulls me into a deep passionate kiss, making me moan, giving him access into my mouth. He held onto my waist tightly, pressing his body against mines.

I moan softly against his lips as he groans softly against mines. Eventually he pulled away, kissing my cheek and patting my head.

"I have something to do. I'll see you later, princess." He said, walking away with a pack of cigarettes in his hand.
I nod and clean up the counter before deciding what I was gonna do since he wasn't gonna let me go out.

I decided that I was gonna try to sneak out tonight, hoping that he wouldn't catch me lacking.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣-͟͟͞☆

While Bill was sleeping, I gently removed his arm away from my waist, slipping out of bed. I headed into the closet and quietly turned on the flashlight I had hidden. I twisted the secret button designed as a light bulb and it opened the giant mirror in front of me. I pulled it open to reveal a black corset dress I bought when Bill was gone. I managed to leave the house without getting caught on the cameras.

I quietly put the dress on and headed the the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. Once I was finished, I grabbed my black heels and left the room. I headed downstairs and sat on the couch, slipping on my heels and heading to the kitchen and opening the cabinet where Bill had all his alcohol stored. I grabbed a shot glass and poured me some Vodka.

When I drank it down, I made a weird face and groaned when it burned my throat. I grabbed my purse and filled it with things I might need like pepper spray. Just incase someone tired anything.

I headed to the door and opened the door. It was dark out so Bill probably won't be able to see me through the cameras.

As I was about to step outside, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Where do you think you're going looking like that?" Bill said, his voice low and raspy. I turn around to see him standing at the end of the stairs. I slowly close the door.

"Uhm, I was just.." I say, pausing as I tried to come up with a lie but how could I lie in a situation like this?
-"just what? Leave the house without permission?" He said, walking towards me.
-"No, I was just gonna..go outside." I say.
-"Outside? In the dark? All dressed up?" He glared at me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him.

I didn't respond and just kept quiet because I didn't have anything else to say. I knew this was a risk but I took it anyway.

"Where were you really going?" He asked, tilting his head as he gripped my wrist tightly, making me wince.
-"I was gonna go to the party.." I admit.
-"The party I told you, you weren't allowed to go to?" I said, glaring down at me in anger.
-"Yes, I'm sorry..It's just I can't do anything without your permission and I don't like that.."
-"You're gonna have to deal with it, sweetheart. You're mine, remember?" He said, making me nod slightly.
-"Good. Now lock the door and let's go back upstairs." He said. I nodded and locked the door before he led me back upstairs into our room.

He snatched my purse and threw it on the ground before unzipping my dress and pulling it off of me completely.
He then put one of his shirts over me before leading me towards the bed and pushing me onto it.

"Next time think about trying to sneak out or you'll have to deal with the consequences. You're lucky I gave you a second chance." He said before climbing in next to me and wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I couldn't sleep for awhile but then eventually my eyes closed and I fell asleep. The alcohol did hit me but I didn't want him to know I drank his vodka.